New Grower MYSTERY BUD -- Is it possible to visually ID a strain?

Rebel

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys. I know this is a long shot question and I'm just stoned so go with me lol. Picked up some of this stuff today... I wasn't told what it is but it's NUTS. The nuggs are tight, dense, & some hard as a rock. It's knock you on your ass bud. Hits you more in the head than the body but you could definitely over do it on this stuff! Just wondering if it's possible to look at a bud and go "oh yeah that's..." So does anyone have any idea what kind this is. This nugg is HUGE. That is a regular size bic lighter and that nugg is hard as a rock! I might weigh it just to see how much it weighs on it's own. I love sharing bud pics so enjoy this and hopefully we'll figure out what it might be! lol

MYSTERY BUD #1.JPG MYSTERY BUD #2.JPG MYSTERY BUD & FULL SIZE BIC.JPG

Don't know what it is bro but sure is purple...! Nice score man!

Hey Smashed good to see ya man. Thanks! Really enjoying this. Definitely help with insomnia and nerve pain! I rolled one and me and my girl couldn't finish a whole one even after putting it down twice for a 15 min. break in between! REALLY potent! This stuff in your hands would make some killer hash! It's all gooey and sticky inside!! :smokebuds:

I hope ya find a couple a seed then bro...always good to find the rite medicine brotha. I would bet it be a kush.:smokebuds::bong: Puffpuffpass...hehehe hey, thanx fer haven me...!

5.9 GRAMS! Woo Hoo!!

It officially weighs in at 5.9 grams! Here it is tippin' the scales! lol

OFFICIAL WEIGHT 5.9.JPG :hot: :D

Hey Smudge! I was hoping it was Kush or something. It has a very exotic smell almost doesn't smell like MJ really lol Definitely NOT piney at all. Very hard to describe the smell. It's nothing like I've ever smelled before. It's very very sticky inside in when you open the bud up. Maybe it's some kinda purple kush. But I've had purple Kush and it wasn't like this at all in appearance, smell, and taste/effect. Thanks for the reply!

Hey Westvirginiarebel! Looks like you scored some good stuff there my friend...party on!

Hey TBM. Yeah I know what you mean about that! Thanks Dykster! Appreciate the reply!

I hope ya find a couple a seed then bro...always good to find the rite medicine brotha. I would bet it be a kush.:smokebuds::bong: Puffpuffpass...hehehe hey, thanx fer haven me...!

Dude! You jynxed me in a GOOD way! Found TWO perfectly fat healthy seeds tonight! Looks like I'll be doing a photo grow sometime soon! :dance: So F*CKING HAPPY!

Back