Hi!

great contest! @FastBuds when is the germ date for this contest? my tent is full at the moment but want to upgrade to a larger tent in the next week or 2 and should have plenty of room then

Your right it wasn't stated, im stoned on LSD so let me try and think. LOL ! :smoking: A month to enter, they pick the 32 and seeds sent, at least a couple weeks time right there. A couple weeks to get going with the germination... 70+ day plants, this is gonna be a long contest. Five months at least to finish... eh?? :baked::baked:

Yes, you're right, mates. It's a long-term contest, as you stated. About the germ date and the going on dates, we will go telling them along the course of the inscriptions. But you are more or less pretty right, @iampepe.

To make an idea, we can clarify it a little bit more.
We have planned 1 month for the inscriptions (until 20th June), +1 week to state the final selection of 32 growers (27th of June), +2 weeks for sending and receiving the seeds (11th July), +2 weeks for the germinations (12-24th of July), and we can approach the starting grow date to the 25th of July. As you can suppose, these are ideal dates, but there can be some time adjustments along the process.

Hope it fits to you all. If not or you have any suggestions or appreciations, as usual, will be very appreciated.

Thanks dudes for your support! Nice players engagement btm. :)

Rock this Friday! Enjoy growing faster!

This is exciting. Even if you don't compete just seeing the vids that the contestants produce should be really cool! Not to mention how brilliant the whole idea is.
Thanks bro, very appreciated your words. It's hard to come up with something original, funny and challenging for you today. Very thankful for your collaboration and interest. Hope you can also join in! ;) But yes, as you said, the results can be wonderful and nice to wach with this AFN supergrowers!

Great stuff here fast buds. Love how involved this one is! How will the judging be done at the end? To b honest with all the threads im already watching it is hard to keep up with every individual thread and video. During the last grow off that was one thing I found hard as a viewer and voter was keeping which plants which and jumping from thread to thread to cast my final vote. Is there possibly a way to set up the final contest like our monthly bom/pom is but instead of pics at the top it would b links to each strain and contestant video, kind of like a YouTube playlist type thing? Maybe even set up a you tube channel/playlists for just this grow off. Would b easy for everyone to select videos to watch and also would allow your product and our green thumbs to b viewed by users outside of AFN, but votes only kept here, or could possibly go by you tube likes. This is how Mars hydro set up their video contest. Just shooting around ideas to help out. Hopefully something catches your eye lol. Really that's only suggestion I could make is to make voting and viewing easier than the last contest, hope I don't sound like a jerk saying that as I very much appreciate these contests and the fun surrounding them. Thanks again fast buds and AFN! Much love and sharing one guys!

This is such a fantastic comp!!!! There's growers like @TaNg and @Ronin that I've seen some amazing things from already! Totally stoked to be doing this finally a chance to put those video classes from high school to good use! Gonna bust out the iMovie and sweet camera my tent should be clear by then! Oh how exciting!!! Gonna be awesome to watch all the videos!!! And from 32 growers! Hot damn! Is there gonna be competition!!! Can't wait to see this started up!!!

Back