holy fast buds batman look what I got in the mail! I just received the rest of the strains that I won from the fast buds mega film contest that I took part of and won third place with a fast buds girl scout cookies auto plant that I grew at the end of 2016.

I would like to thank fast buds for holding such a awesome contest and to everyone that took apart of the contest there were 32 growers in total all battling it out to fight for the top 3 spots to claim title of champion and I managed to grow my way to the top and take third place in the contest

it took a while to get my prizes but since it was a lot of stuff I can understand and I am cool with that but it was well worth the wait I now own a 3x pack of every strain fast buds makes all 19 strains and lets not forget the very cool fast buds merch I got as well

I already have a few of the strains growing right now in one of my grows I cant wait to try them all

View attachment 752851 View attachment 752852 View attachment 752853 View attachment 752854

man that's awesome I have a gorilla glue and a green crack in a grow now

Im going to do wcog lsd gg and six shooter next

Oh guys, you are so awesome!!!! Amazing pics! :D
I hope the delay has been worth!!!! Our apologies! We want you happy! You deseve them! You all did a astonishing contest! :D
Enjoy the bunch of Fast Buds you got! We'll love to watch you rule them all :D

Enjoy growing faster, fam! :headbang:

I got my 5th place winnings. 1 seed each of the full fastbuds line with some t shirts and hats.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
Awsome bro

Back