1st Harvest closet settings?

Badfinger

High as a Kite
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Does the pain of breaking up an eye catching bud ever stop? Asking for a friend.
Did my first harvest today, closet is 70° temp. and 50% humidity. Best I can do. Am I ok?
I'm also using a dryrack, how small do I need to cut up my cola's?

GingerCola.jpg

Last edited:
Does the pain of breaking up an eye catching bud ever stop? Asking for a friend.
Did my first harvest today, closet is 70° temp. and 50% humidity. Best I can do. Am I ok?
I'm also using a dryrack, how small do I need to cut up my cola's?

View attachment 1357944
No.................. I love all my buds :bighug:

Be sure to have good soft airflow. A little more RH up to 60% will slow the drying down a bit. Keep your eye on them as they will dry pretty quick 3 - 4 days at those numbers.

And watch the drying evolution closely because drying rack are drying faster than hanging buds.

No.................. I love all my buds :bighug:

Be sure to have good soft airflow. A little more RH up to 60% will slow the drying down a bit. Keep your eye on them as they will dry pretty quick 3 - 4 days at those numbers.
Seems to be at around 57% humidity, if I stop opening the door to stare at them.

Seems to be at around 57% humidity, if I stop opening the door to stare at them.
You have fresh air moving through the closet don't you?

You have fresh air moving through the closet don't you?
Its a real closet with louvered doors. 2 small fans keeping air moving. And the house central air sucks the air out of the closet quite nicely. But since my first grow was much better then my expectations. A tent is in the future.

Its a real closet with louvered doors. 2 small fans keeping air moving. And the house central air sucks the air out of the closet quite nicely. But since my first grow was much better then my expectations. A tent is in the future.
:crying::crying::crying:

I am just laughing because that is how many of us got started. You might as well just buy the biggest tent that will fit in the space your wife will allow you to have. I went through 2 before I built my own space with 8 foot ceilings and I wish I had 12 foot ceilings :rofl:

Back