Mephisto Genetics 2015 Mephisto Meds Farm

Solid. That Toof Decay. I mean, really... [emoji106] [emoji122]

She's a looker, for sure! Each day she shows even more color!

I don't know why Mephisto fiddles around with catalogs and such; this thread has sold me!

Cheers and enjoy the amazing genetics! :tiphat:

Incredible Plants!

Thanks, Andi! I look forward to seeing yours.

Mitch is currently answering all my mephisto related silly questions like a hero! Proper customer service! Hopefully I'll have Fantasmo Express and Sour Bubbly cracked by the end of next week. Listening to everyine rave about their genetics on here has made me hold off on my autoxtreme and blue cheese and let mephisto skip to the front of the cue!

Dutch Passion has been almost completely off of my radar ever since my first Mephisto grow. In my opinion you definitely made the right choice. Best of luck!

"AFN smoke out"

Seriously GBD, if Mitch ever charges you for another seed, Ill have to give him some flak. If you are willing to document in the future, they way you have in the past, the first thing he should do is send you a 5 pack of every new release coming down the pipe. Your photos are great....

Seriously GBD, if Mitch ever charges you for another seed, Ill have to give him some flak. If you are willing to document in the future, they way you have in the past, the first thing he should do is send you a 5 pack of every new release coming down the pipe. Your photos are great....

Dont worry treeman, gbd has more than earnt his stripes as a Mephisto tester.
its a shame he's far away or he would have been snapped up and brought into the fold some time ago! :)

Dont worry treeman, gbd has more than earnt his stripes as a Mephisto tester.
its a shame he's far away or he would have been snapped up and brought into the fold some time ago! :)

Thanks, fellas! I'm more than happy to document for many different reasons and Mitch has always been extremely generous ever since my very first order.

"AFN smoke out"

[video=youtube;BSUMBBFjxrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSUMBBFjxrY[/video]

Better watch the humidity in that tent :)

I have the dehumidifier on stand by and a tower fan circulating air swiftly.

:thumbs:

Auto Triangle Kush day 60

NSYAXJ5.jpg

iaKER5D.jpg

Gag8pOA.jpg

UaNUoQC.jpg

HXkFF8o.jpg

Fantasmo Express day 70

hUvgbbz.jpg

uPDNTl5.jpg

Y6UnO9Y.jpg

5ixH3ip.jpg