Outdoor 2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

@SitnSpin here I m
98cc4fc184dae54e57a0f3063c2ff6cc.gif
bd0e5c9e927007d1eb39d8ad860dfaad.jpg
ab3d1db77ea509672b2c9e5cb7fa113e.jpg

Sorry I'm late Gtg but I'm subbed up now! I'm Super excited to watch your outdoor season mate :cheers:.
Hey grow bro[emoji481][emoji482]good to see you. Hell yeah pull a chair man. I'm going to have a good grow this year.
I watch some commercial grow facilities out in Colorado on YouTube today really recent youTube stuff it was like only 4 weeks old really relevant a lot of cool stuff. The 1 facility was like 38 acres a lot of land hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of plants and they did light deprivation there with greenhouses totally cool operations both of them.

So you know I gots me some ideas. really detailed long videos. I think I'm going to try growing in some Coco one of the bright ideas I'm growing in soil though but Coco soil I think.
I'll pick up some bales tomorrow put them in my areas out there in my grow cage. [emoji482]

very resinous GrowtoGrow :d5:
Hey smokeyfromau glad u found me[emoji481][emoji482] pull up a chair Kickback grab your favorite beverage your favorite smoke and smoking device here we go it's grow time I'm going to try growing some monsters again this year I got a plan.[emoji482]

Hey Gtg guess I haven't said hello yet over here. :toke::pass:We're at a similar latitude and all I assume you're east of me somewhere:biggrin: I like the outdoor grow cage, I just remembered my deer problem:rofl: I probably need to do something about that if I'm going to grow outside the greenhouse.

Back