Outdoor 2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside

Growtogrow

Yup !
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey AFN Looks like spring has sprung in mid Michigan[emoji109][emoji481][emoji482]

I can hardly wait to get outside and get started this year[emoji1][emoji482]
I started growing my outside crop at Christmas. I'll be making clones and growing from seed this grow season.
Those of you who have watched me in the past know that I use light deprivation techniques.
This year however I will be using those Techniques plus other traditional techniques to grow these crops.
My goal is to grow my entire winter stock outside this year under the sun.
This is not a goal that's unreasonable.
I should be able to grow a very large quantity outside.
(Weather permitting and Mother Nature allowing)
I should also be able to harvest several times over the summer months.
I'll be using photosynthesis plants and automatics this grow season.
Those of you that have watch me before know I don't usually run autos. But I have found few breeders this year when I was shopping the Seed City seed bank looking for SeedStockers seeds for the the biggest grow battle in the world competition.
I discovered quite a few breeders who claimed they had large yield and high potency fast growing autos. So we'll see[emoji12]

I'll also will be using some bottled nutes this year probably one or two kinds. Mega crop is going to be definitely one of them.
I am undecided on the other bottle one I'm going to run.
Still have time.
For those of you who watch me and know how I grow. Know I am not 100% organic I am 92% organic. So this gives me a little playing room with bottle of nutes and Commercial nutrients[emoji12]

Some of the Breeders and strains that I'll be working with this year will be [emoji106]

SeedStockers seeds
Big bud and OG Kush Auto,

Dinafem
Cookies family test seed

Royal Queen seeds
Green gelato

Pheno Finders
Wedding cake

Sagarmatha seeds
AK48 automatic,

Phoenix cannabis seeds
Big yield Auto,

Dr Krippling
The Incredible bulk

Advanced seeds
F-Afghan Skunk

Also be running some of my old crowd favorites

Nirvana
Aurora

Humboldt Seeds
Chocolate mint OG

Humboldt seed organization
OG Kush Auto test
Lemon juice Express Auto test

Seedsman seeds
Silver super Haze
Citrus super Haze
Somango

The grow season is still early there's a lot to do yet. I'll be updating this thread slowly over the next few weeks until we get to plantain and start growing[emoji12]

Thanks for stopping by[emoji481][emoji482]
19c67822c4d37061fcda05fa8f03eb58.jpg
11b66aaa1d1f1361920cf277708cadde.jpg
f53b5a6b8f1090844400d5df6602f1cc.jpg
55d83721bf098cec89e1bca13fc5444b.jpg
4fd5d08c15128881e3cb54b7be2cc72b.jpg
afd987671c904feec61902e8853e9ad3.jpg
33ca48abeb314d7b5cf1e73e5f6ca8a8.jpg

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Last edited:
Hey AFN Looks like spring has sprung in mid Michigan[emoji109][emoji481][emoji482]

I can hardly wait to get outside and get started this year[emoji1][emoji482]
I started growing my outside crop at Christmas. I'll be making clones and growing from seed this grow season.
Those of you who have watched me in the past know that I use light deprivation techniques.
This year however I will be using those Techniques plus other traditional techniques to grow these crops.
My goal is to grow my entire winter stock outside this year under the sun.
This is not a goal that's unreasonable.
I should be able to grow a very large quantity outside.
(Weather permitting and Mother Nature allowing)
I should also be able to harvest several times over the summer months.
I'll be using photosynthesis plants and automatics this grow season.
Those of you that have watch me before know I don't usually run autos. But I have found few breeders this year when I was shopping the Seed City seed bank looking for SeedStockers seeds for the the biggest grow battle in the world competition.
I discovered quite a few breeders who claimed they had large yield and high potency fast growing autos. So we'll see[emoji12]

I'll also will be using some bottled nutes this year probably one or two kinds. Mega crop is going to be definitely one of them.
I am undecided on the other bottle one I'm going to run.
Still have time.
For those of you who watch me and know how I grow. Know I am not 100% organic I am 92% organic. So this gives me a little playing room with bottle of nutes and Commercial nutrients[emoji12]

Some of the Breeders and strains that I'll be working with this year will be [emoji106]

SeedStockers seeds
Big bud and OG Kush Auto,

Royal Queen seeds
Green gelato

Pheno Finders
Wedding cake

Sagarmatha seeds
AK48 automatic,

Phoenix cannabis seeds
Big yield Auto,

Dr Krippling
The Incredible bulk

Advanced seeds
F-Afghan Skunk

Also be running some of my old crowd favorites

Nirvana
Aurora

Humboldt Seeds
Chocolate mint OG

Seedsman seeds
Silver super Haze
Citrus super Haze
Somango

The grow season is still early there's a lot to do yet. I'll be updating this thread slowly over the next few weeks until we get to plantain and start growing[emoji12]

Thanks for stopping by[emoji481][emoji482]
19c67822c4d37061fcda05fa8f03eb58.jpg
11b66aaa1d1f1361920cf277708cadde.jpg
f53b5a6b8f1090844400d5df6602f1cc.jpg
55d83721bf098cec89e1bca13fc5444b.jpg
4fd5d08c15128881e3cb54b7be2cc72b.jpg
afd987671c904feec61902e8853e9ad3.jpg
33ca48abeb314d7b5cf1e73e5f6ca8a8.jpg

Glad to see you back friend its that time when the sun comes out an the plants get big for a heavy yielding potent auto I have had great luck with blue amnesia ×L she definitely gets big an dinafem has rock in genetics I've been running them.for years in fact right now I'm smoking blue kush another outdoor winner .

Hello my fellow Michigan grower I to am ready to get back out doors. I don't believe u can beat the taste n smell of good Michigan outdoor weed. Last year I did 5 pounds with 2 plants so if ur hoping to stock up for the year it's easy to do. Last year I had lots of rain in lower Mich n had a slight mold issue I hope this year isn't quite as damp in the fall.

Looks like u might plant straight into the ground is that how u do it ? I like to go straight into the ground I compost all winter n till it up in the spring. I'll b starting my seeds here soon inside to grow them up to about a foot tall then transplant at the end of April beginning of may depending on temps

Glad to see you back friend its that time when the sun comes out an the plants get big for a heavy yielding potent auto I have had great luck with blue amnesia ×L she definitely gets big an dinafem has rock in genetics I've been running them.for years in fact right now I'm smoking blue kush another outdoor winner .
Thanks DJ....[emoji481][emoji482]
About raising the roof right now on the grow cage trying to get it up to about 8 foot on the Northside and it'll be six foot and a half almost 7 foot on the Southside so I get a little bit of a runoff. Then going to throw some plastic on top of that to help with defeating any Frost issues might happen between now and the real grow season I'm also going to put some T5 lights in there to help take up the slack of the not full daylight so I can give my first crop a little bit of rooting time before I start throwing a tarp over top of them and start flowering can't wait.
I got all those auto run now I'm thinking about running the auto so outside of the normal grow cage. I think I'm going to invest some money and put some more fence up so I can put them in their own caged spot outside of the regular grow cage and they can get light as long as the day is.[emoji269]

Hello my fellow Michigan grower I to am ready to get back out doors. I don't believe u can beat the taste n smell of good Michigan outdoor weed. Last year I did 5 pounds with 2 plants so if ur hoping to stock up for the year it's easy to do. Last year I had lots of rain in lower Mich n had a slight mold issue I hope this year isn't quite as damp in the fall.
Hey hey how are you doing down there in lower Michigan [emoji481][emoji482]

You can't be too far from me cuz I'm in lower Michigan I'm in Lansing area not too far away been growing a long time. I've legally been growing for 6 years on my medical license. I've been outside now steady for 4 years started doing light depth techniques 3 years ago this will be my third year. harvesting two or more times during the summer months easily growing quality cannabis outside.
I don't even count the lowers in my poundage count. I only measure the quality flower bud. Last year's Harvest was smaller then my 2017 Harvest the 2018 Harvest was 12 lb from 9 plants of quality bud. The 2017 Harvest was 23 to 25 lb from 11 plants of quality bud.
Last year I did things a little different then I did in 2017 and I had many problems health-wise that didn't permit me to run like I should have ran with all of my projects Crops.
So this time around I'm doing things different again but I'm going to lean towards the 2017 grow on my photo plants and the auto will be in the beginning more but I'm going to harvest three or four times this summer two times with photos and many times with the autos.[emoji482]

Last edited:
impressive selection ya got [emoji106] excited to see what beasts and beauties ya grow out this year :growing:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Hey Archie how you doing brother LOL I had to get a kick out of your new Avatar when I first looked at it isn't what I thought it was LOL[emoji50][emoji481][emoji482]

Thanks DJ....[emoji481][emoji482]
About raising the roof right now on the grow cage trying to get it up to about 8 foot on the Northside and it'll be six foot and a half almost 7 foot on the Southside so I get a little bit of a runoff. Then going to throw some plastic on top of that to help with defeating any Frost issues might happen between now and the real grow season I'm also going to put some T5 lights in there to help take up the slack of the not full daylight so I can give my first crop a little bit of rooting time before I start throwing a tarp over top of them and start flowering can't wait.
I got all those auto run now I'm thinking about running the auto so outside of the normal grow cage. I think I'm going to invest some money and put some more fence up so I can put them in their own caged spot outside of the regular grow cage and they can get light as long as the day is.[emoji269]

Sounds like a great plan friend I to raised the roof on my greenie to 10 ft an I'm loving the new room I'm trying to max em.out up to the roof twice in a season I love a challenge getting em big like that is goin to be fun .

Back