Mephisto Genetics 2021 Limited Edition Strain Descriptions

Are these going to be in the Canadian store drop this coming Monday?

Hey @stan_mephisto, I have a question.

Buying Mephisto seeds on these Monday drops has become somewhat of an addiction for me. I now have more seeds than I can plant in the next year, maybe even closer to two years. How much would the germination rate suffer over the course of two years? And are there any storage tricks to extending the life of the seed?

One of the very many things I’m thankful for: Mephisto still doing a drops despite the incoming holidays. Sending all the good vibes and holiday cheer to the mephisto team! We all appreciate what you’ve been doing for the community! :thanks: @stan_mephisto

Hey @stan_mephisto, I have a question.

Buying Mephisto seeds on these Monday drops has become somewhat of an addiction for me. I now have more seeds than I can plant in the next year, maybe even closer to two years. How much would the germination rate suffer over the course of two years? And are there any storage tricks to extending the life of the seed?

Fridge/freezer method is tried and true for long term storage. DYOR for exact details. Just be sure to avoid thaw/freezing repeatedly.

Short term storage just make sure its in a cool dry place. I just did a grow of Grapey Walter from the 2017 Limited release and still had 100% germ rate. These were just stored in a cool dry place, no extra precautions. Each batch of seeds will be different though so these aren't set in stone rules. Most seeds will see a good germ rate of like 60-80% after 5ish years, up to 10 years+ with the fridge/freezer method.

Using the power of positivity I've already got my plant signs made for Mondays drop

20211123_164047~3_exported_1637703744560.jpg

I will be trying to get my hands on Purple Nuggets and Orange-Utan. So excited :what?: All of these strains sound incredible.

:goodluck: everyone.

Back