Mephisto Genetics 2021 Limited Edition Strain Descriptions

I have no experience with these recent Monday drops. How do they actually work? It sounds like getting your order processed as soon as possible is needed, with every second or minute counting.

Any suggestions, such as is it better to login to your account before the store 'opens' or must or is it better to wait until the store is open? Should I have my order set to go, be entered, before or after store opening? Is it better (or needed) to have multiple browser pages at the same time trying to get an order accepted?

I have no experience with these recent Monday drops. How do they actually work? It sounds like getting your order processed as soon as possible is needed, with every second or minute counting.

Any suggestions, such as is it better to login to your account before the store 'opens' or must or is it better to wait until the store is open? Should I have my order set to go, be entered, before or after store opening? Is it better (or needed) to have multiple browser pages at the same time trying to get an order accepted?

Not a whole lot to it,just a tiny bit of luck and making sure you are on the website a few minutes before scheduled opening,refresh page often(sometimes they open a bit early)
Make sure you have everything picked out in your head and then when they open and you can add to cart,add them as quick as you can and checkout.

I've ordered a few times and never had a problem getting what I wanted. No need to open multiple browsers etc

Definitely be logged into your account before hand.

Having multiple tabs/browsers open actually worked against me once. I figured I could add items in each tab and then just refresh my cart before checkout but each time the cart only had one item. (The item I added for that specific tab). It was almost like it blanked out the cart when adding items from multiple tabs. This could have just been a weird bug but I don't take the chance anymore. I use 1 tab and know what I want to order before the drop happens.

Wish I could have got my hands on some of those purple nuggets!

Back