AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
PURPLE NUGGETS
Genetic Heritage: Sour Strawberry Kush (Bog Seeds) x 24 Carat F3 - Pink Pheno
Seed Type: F5 Feminised Automatic
Indica/Sativa: 85/15
Cycle Time: 65 to 75 days from sprout

Project Introduction and Overview:
It was clear from the start of our Strawberry Nuggets project way back when that we had hit on something quite special. The aim from the beginning was to give an outcome of the main catalogue seeds being in the pink/strawberry pheno spectrum. However, we had also isolated a reverse parent that had shown a much deeper, richer purple colour, with the purple bleeding right into the fan leaves. We started to pick out females that were also showing that extraordinary purple colour; they were simply too beautiful to not do something with. Once we locked in that purple pheno we initially released Purple Nuggets as Illuminauto #34, our first F4 Illuminauto, and she quickly proved the most popular Illuminauto of all time. Now we are proud to release her again, this time as a Limited Edition in 2021.

Strain behaviour and structure:
Just like her sister Strawberry Nuggets, Purple Nuggets is a thick, short Afghan girl, growing at a good rate, incorporating a fat main stem and hardy branches. She loves to bush and often will end up as wide or wider than she is tall. A good start in a good environment is imperative to her final form due to her transitioning into her flowering cycle early. The flowers that form have a VERY high density, so good airflow is absolutely essential, as is controlling overall humidity from at least mid-flower onwards. Purple Nuggets does take some maintenance whilst growing to see the best results and yield. As a minimum, we would recommend several spells of leaf tucking to encourage the inner shoots to get out of the traps and race away. Due to her thickness, she isn't the easiest to train, but it's definitely possible. Expect deep purple/red colourations within the flowers, with dark purples to blacks leaching out into the surrounding fan and sugar leaves. She's a magical little plant to grow, with exotic fruity smells emanating from her combined with the high-quality golf ball-like flowers. The resulting harvest gives dense nuggets, super high in bag appeal, aroma, looks, effect and terpenes. This strain ticks a lot of boxes. Plant management is often required to extract the best yields, being a shorter, faster strain she can stunt if not given a good environment in the early growth stages. She's harvestable from 65 days from sprout in most environments meaning you can have a quick turnaround of superb quality meds.

In the weeds.
Size: 40 to 60cm
Yield: 60 to 90 grams
Aroma and Flavour: Sweet succulent strawberry, with berry undertones and a dank sour skunky edge. Tastes of dank berries, sweetness and funk
Effect: Medicinal, narcotic predominantly indica 'in da couch'
Extract: A great little hash plant. Rich in terps, ideal for rosin, live resin and bubble hash.
Medicinal Effect: High medicinal qualities, eases sleep, aches and pains and appetite inducing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAMMY DODGERS
Genetic Heritage: Forum Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets
Seed Type: F3 Feminised Automatic
Indica/Sativa: 75/25
Cycle Time: 70 to 80 days from sprout

Our take on the classic British biscuits, everybody’s favourite, Jammy Dodgers. A cookie sandwich with a thick strawberry filling, a strain that your tongue will bash your brains in trying to get a taste of. If we did a Mephisto beauty pageant, she would surely be Miss Mephisto 2021. Originally released in 2018 as Illuminauto #36, Jammy Dodgers is another strain that has seen crazy demand right from her announcement over 3 years ago. And that demand is hard to ignore when her parentage is so uncompromising, combining two of Brad’s personal favourite strains and his perpetual grows to create a sure fan-favourite, and what he can only hope is a first-ballot pick for the fourth Reserva wave.

Jammy Dodgers is a pretty easy one to sow and grow by most accounts, she’s a nice candidate for training, at the Mephisto farm we prefer to leaf tuck initially, however she will take several rounds of defoliation on the chin unless you really brutalize her. Expect medium-sized, bushy plants in a decent environment and the potential for some extra greasy nuggets of sublime quality. Jammy Dodgers colours up easily, like a Scottish man in the South of France in summertime. She’s a fantastic cultivar for all types of extracts, providing generous returns of top notch product.

In the weeds.
Size: 50 to 80cm
Yield: 70 to 100 grams
Aroma and Flavour: Dank, creamy strawberry. Sweet jam on initial pull before mellowing to the complex chocolate and mint of the Forum Stomper parentage.
Effect: A cosy indica couch-lock, a little cocoon of jammy, cookie goodness.
Extract: Frost merchant, could sell snow to penguins.
Medicinal Effect: Insomnia, stress relief, appetite stimulation, mood enhancer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3WOK OG
Genetic Heritage: Skywalker x 3 Bears OG
Indica/Sativa: 65/35
Cycle Time: 60 to 70 days from sprout

One of two strains from this year’s Limited Edition lineup that has never been available for sale before, 3wok OG started off life as a US freebie in 2019. It wasn’t long before grows of this strain were all over social media and Meph_Heads had lovingly named her ‘Ewok OG’, before eventually settling on 3wok OG, a nod not only to her parent strain 3 Bears OG but also to her grandparent on both sides, our old-school and now sadly retired Triangle. Both 3 Bears OG and Skywalker are absolute cornerstones of our Artisanal collection, cemented now in history and their respective legacy’s secured. What we wanted to achieve with 3wok was a heavy-hitting, uncompromising indica cross with heavy OG aromas, highlighting the strengths of each parent and complementing both of their structures, aromas and smokes. Get yourself comfortable in your armchair, grab your smoke and prepare to never leave.

3wok OG is an absolute pleasure to grow, from start to finish she just keeps on trucking. The plant shape is bushy and thick, with Skywalker adding some stretch to a normally fairly squat 3 Bears OG, so LST is a good tactic to deploy to spread the flower load throughout the plant. The delicacy of Skywalker and the robustness of our 3 Bears OG combine wonderfully to give the best of both worlds in a beauty and the beast type scenario. All in all a well rounded top notch hybrid that yields generously, and what she yields is next level in quality.

In the weeds.
Size: 60 to 90cm
Yield: 80 to 100 grams
Aroma and Flavour: Classic OG overload, earthy with a hint of lemons.
Effect: Couch-locking, stress reliever, sleep-inducing, other-worldly
Medicinal Effect: Great for anxiety, stress, insomnia & pain relief

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FORGOTTEN STRAWBERRIES
Genetic Heritage: Strawberry Nuggets x Fugue State
Indica/Sativa: 50/50

With both parents released as part of our 2018 Artisanal drop, we felt a cross of the two most different strains of that release just had to be done as a start to our journey of creating the perfect hybrid. Like combining Bruce Lee & Butterbean, Chun-Li & E. Honda or Jean-Claude & Schwarzenegger, a perfect match has been found. First concocted as Illuminauto #32, Forgotten Strawberries’ parents as stand-alone strains are exceptional, but combined, we think we’ve found not only the perfect combination of indica/sativa but also the mouth-watering terp profile of sweet, succulent strawberry-dank, earthy berry and lemony, spicy haze. The flavour combination of Forgotten Strawberries can only be described as Mitch & Tim becoming the dank Ben & Jerry.

Forgotten Strawberries can vary a little depending on the dominance of the Strawberry Nuggets in the cross, generally they start out as pretty thicc ladies, however as flowering kicks in you can expect more stretch than the pure Strawberry Nuggets, as the Sativa in Fugue State takes a hold. Her flowers are dense, with an added nose of citrus and a more electric buzz added to the normally narcotic Strawberry Nuggets. News from the Mary Jane Met Office, the forecast is a heavy front of frost for this strain.

In the weeds.
Size: 60 to 80cm
Yield: 80 to 100 grams
Aroma and Flavour: Fruit combo, almost artificial Strawberry goodness blended with citrus-like a dank fruity smoothie
Effect: A strong hybrid effect starts in the head before mellowing to the body.
Medicinal Effect: Mood enhancer and appetite inducing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORANGE-UTAN
Genetic Heritage: 4 Assed Monkey x Orange Diesel
Indica/Sativa: 45/55
Cycle Time: 65 to 75 days from sprout

The only strain of our Limited Edition 2021 drop that is entirely exclusive; Orange-Utan has never been sold anywhere before and has never even been included as a freebie, but from the parentage alone, we already knew this would be the Jungle VIP of this Limiteds release. What we wanted to achieve with Orange-Utan is exactly what we ended up getting; combine that beautiful diesel and fuel aroma to the strong citrus, grape and tropical fruit flavours, almost like a gas station cocktail. A benzene bellini. A gasoline G&T. A diesel daiquiri. A petrol piña colada. We’ve long felt that Orange Diesel is a slept-on champion of a strain, and combining her with our 4 Assed Monkey just takes her to the next level in terms of terp profile and production, with both parents combining seamlessly. This little critter is a welcome addition to our catalogue and easily has a place in everybody’s jungle.

Orange-Utan is a pretty low maintenance cultivar, she is a fantastic candidate for Low Stress Training. She produces super dense flowers, so much so you’d think Mitch & Tim had started cosplaying as Steve Buscemi and Owen Wilson as Rockhound & Oscar. Like Geodude on juice. However, due to this don’t neglect keeping your humidity levels in check throughout the grow. Orange Diesel is typically a pretty deep, dark green strain throughout the flower but the 4 Assed Monkey added to the mix can create some very pretty fades as she finishes up.

In the weeds.
Size: 55 to 75cm
Yield: 65 to 95 grams
Aroma and Flavour: Vin Diesel supping Cointreau. Diesel and chem gives way to orange starburst. Like brewing your own orange moonshine. Earthy, like a roasted malt stout.
Effect: Euphoric, uplifting high, mellows to a relaxing finish.
Extract: Combines 4 Assed Monkey’s high trim and leaf return with Orange Diesel’s rich terp profile. Oilier than the Exxon Valdez
Medicinal Effect: Mood enhancer, great for stress & pain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORANGE BISCUITS
Genetic Heritage: Forum Stomper x Orange Diesel
Indica/Sativa: 40/60

It’s hard to get much further apart in terms of lineage in our big Mephisto family than with Forum Stomper and Orange Diesel, but combining them has proved a masterstroke, creating what we can only describe as a diesel jaffa cake, heavy on the jaffa. Originally Illuminauto #35, what we wanted to achieve with Orange Biscuits is exactly what we ended up getting; expanding the variety and availability of the relative rarity of Orange Diesel, whilst using the ever-present and strong lineage of Forum Stomper to do so. Forum Stomper has become such a star at the farm, we’ve almost got past the stage of recognising how truly extraordinary she is. Like watching Lionel Messi or Tom Brady every week, their exceptional quality somehow just becomes the norm until they do something that is special even for them, combining her with Orange Diesel has made Orange Biscuits our Lionel Messi hat-trick in El Clásico.

With positive traits from both parents, the lovely tight bud structure from Orange Diesel and the oodles of sticky frost from our Forum Stomper, Orange Biscuits is a match made in Zion. She grows easily, almost Bane-like resistance levels. The other element with levels to keep in mind is the odour, she’s a straight up carbon filter killah queen; dynamite, no laser beam but still guaranteed to blow your mind. She’s another strain from this limited release that likes to peacock during her fade, displaying a variety of beautiful colours, all the way to hot pink. Just a quick word to the wise, this ain’t the strain to sleep on.

In the weeds.
Size: 60 to 90cm
Yield: 75 to 125 grams
Aroma and Flavour: Smells like orange chantilly cream. Like a classic Licor 43 & orange juice.
Effect: Happy head high, zippy, uplifting & giggly.
Extract: Terpinator. T-800 of the terp world. Greasier than John Travolta
Medicinal Effect: Good for treating stress & depression. Mood enhancer.

Amazing!

I'll be grateful if I can get my hands on one of those orange flavored strains. (Either one would be fine, I'm not picky! hehe)

I'll be there at 258 EST ready to 3 pack it down the line and cross my fingers nothing drops off out of stock before I check out. Merry Christmas to me! This line up is super exciting!

Amazing!

I'll be grateful if I can get my hands on one of those orange flavored strains. (Either one would be fine, I'm not picky! hehe)

Just finished growing Orange Biscuits myself, and she checks all the boxes for me. Dense nuggs medium nuggs, citrus terps, glazed in frost.

Just finished growing Orange Biscuits myself, and she checks all the boxes for me. Dense nuggs medium nuggs, citrus terps, glazed in frost.
She sounds like exactly what I need for daytime meds!

3WOK OG and Purple Nuggets I would just love to get my filthy little sticky klepto fingers on :biggrin:

Jammy Dodgers, Forgotten Strawberries and Orange Biscuits is a must, maybe I'll ask the Mrs. to get me a couple packs for xmas

i gotta take monday off now.
Yeah no matter where I am, no matter whats going on... lol I will be on the site at 255. Everything else be damned lol I will pull off road if driving, otherwise everything else is getting the mute lol

Back