Grow Room 26" PC grow Auto Cheese Auto Pineapple Express

That's a long time for them to go without any water or nutes. You might be able to get something that waters for you. I've seen time released packs that water your plants for you. Can't really say how well that work cause I haven't tried them but it might be something to look into

I have a question guys. I'm going home for spring break on friday and will be there for 9 days. Can the plants survive this long without me there or is it necessary that I come back halfway through and water/feed? This will be from days 54-63 by the way and the pineapple express plant is finishing very quickly. Id expect it to be ready for harvest on days 65-70.

9 days is a long time to go without water i think. Mine drink every 3 days. At nine days all mine would for sure be dead:toke::peace:

Day 63:
Alright back home guys. I was able to make a trip and water them once during the week. They didn't seem to get too dry and are doing well. The Pineapple express is getting very close to ready. I've given it plain water the last 2 feedings, including today. Pictures to come tomorrow.

Day 64:

Pics of the pineapple express today. I don't have a microscope, how can I tell when to pick this? Im thinking maybe friday?

Attachments

• DSC_9763.jpg
    DSC_9763.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC_9764.jpg
    DSC_9764.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC_9765.jpg
    DSC_9765.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC_9766.jpg
    DSC_9766.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC_9767.jpg
    DSC_9767.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 233
I zoomed in as much as I could with Photoshop. Looks great to me. I don't see any problem with a Friday harvest just by the looks of the hairs and leaves bro:smokeit::peace:

Attachments

• dank 2.jpg
    dank 2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
OK, It's been a week of just water (twice) for it now. I figure ill water it once more tomorrow (Wed.) and then put it in the dark for 2 days? I would have to take it out of the GrowPro of course, seeing as the other plant is still growing. I would appreciate any tips related to harvest that anyone might have for me please!

Read through this first bro, if you haven't :peace:

I have read 3 of the popular books on growing. The question I'm asking I guess is what did you learn after your first harvest that might be useful to a noob? And any suggestions on what to do about drying the first plant while the other is still growing? What can I use to contain the smell as it hangs?

Day 67: Harvest

Harvested the G13 pineapple express plant today! Got my hands on a 60x-100x pocket microscope and the trichs were a mix of cloudy and amber, looked prime. I removed the fan leaves first and then snapped a few pics. Then I removed the branches and hung them up to dry.

Attachments

• DSC_9768.jpg
    DSC_9768.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC_9769.jpg
    DSC_9769.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC_9770.jpg
    DSC_9770.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC_9771.jpg
    DSC_9771.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC_9772.jpg
    DSC_9772.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC_9774.jpg
    DSC_9774.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 207
Day 70:
Manicured the buds on saturday. Today the buds are dry after 3 days of hanging in low humidity. I put them in one sealed glass jar that contains them very loosely. I plan to open it for 30 mins to an hour a day to start off, and give them 2 or 3 weeks to cure before I start smoking them. The Big Buddha Cheese plant is maturing, I'm going to feed it one more time tomorrow before I start flushing it.

Back