Photoperiod 2nd ever grow/1st ever photo: AFS Honeysuckle

ill be keeping my eye out for her in the backround creeping haha

So I did a thing....

Saw some extra space in my closet and had a freebie photoperiod from my last order, so 2 weeks into my Fast Buds grow I put AFS Honeysuckle to germ...

Lights: will be 526 watts total consisting of 150w HPS and the rest CFL
Soil: Happy Frog w/ perlite 60/40 respectively
Nutes: Roots Organic grow and bloom, fish fert, soil activator, calmag, and alpha thrive

Plan: I am three weeks into my Fast Buds autos. I estimate 10 weeks on my autos, which means 7 weeks until I can chop them and change the light cycle for my photo. Therefore, I plan to veg out my honeysuckle for the 7 weeks remaining on my autos and then on harvest day switch the lights to 12/12 and start flower on my first ever photo!

I will be topping and training the fuck out of this photo. I want her to be an absolute monster haha. So if anyone is interested please follow along, should be a great learning experience for me if nothing else!

Awesome. I want to do that (throwing in some auto's with my photos) I am going to scrog my photo grows from here on out and some auto's would be fun to have as an early treat. If anything I would like to test some new Green Planet Nutes (it's a new 3 part) on some autos. I use Happy frog and this is the second time I forgot to get perlite (friggin stoner LOL) and man that shit packs down like a brick of cement,good soil though,I think I may switch to Zen soils. I am getting into some defoliating and pruning (main reason I like photos). You will like doing photos it's just a little bit more time but you can do whatever you want to them it's just a matter of imagination and information. Good luck with this! These are my photos (don't know what the strain is) I have three very Indica dominate so much the fan leaves were friggin HUGE. Looks like I have a bigger one that it is a kush but will wait until bud formation. I thinned them out and will do so through flower and the last week they will get stripped of all leaves except sugar leaves. I posted these because it is an example of what you can do to increase yield without pounding nutes like crazy. This is a mild (less than 20 percent) strip but as you learn you can get more aggressive pretty much through the whole cycle,just not before the stretch. This my first photo grow too! IMG_1757.JPG IMG_1756.JPG After clearing the huge fan leaves and opening up the middle the bud sites picked up.You can see it is still covered I could have cleared it out more but this being a new technique I stay on the safe side plus it should be done earlier so you can shape it and keep up on removing covered areas.
IMG_1757.JPG
IMG_1756.JPG
IMG_1752.JPG

Hey bud...So I just wanted to say
GET YOUR PM FIXED!
Please.
mail.gif

Back