New Grower 2nd Grow: Anvil, Sour Stomper, CDLC // MH SP3000 // BioALL Org. Soil

Anvil, looks awesome. I am at day 55 outdoors and the buds are black! Just crazy looking.

Looking good bud, especially that light! You got the big 3 in place. Light, genetics, and water these will effect your grow immensely. The better of each the better your grow will go.
:pass:

Anvil, looks awesome. I am at day 55 outdoors and the buds are black! Just crazy looking.
Sup, Bobcat? Thanks for stopping by. Can’t wait to grow this girl and I hope I do her justice.

Looking good bud, especially that light! You got the big 3 in place. Light, genetics, and water these will effect your grow immensely. The better of each the better your grow will go.
:pass:
Thanks!

Plants don't always stick with a time budget. You might want to look at reducing the pot size down to 3 gallons. I've only run 5's and my last grown went 16 weeks, I've heard from a reliable source that a smaller pot size brings on flowering earlier. Experimenting with it myself atm to see if it works.

Good to see you back in the manor in such a short time bro! This should be fun, I am in:pop:

Happy growing*

Plants don't always stick with a time budget. You might want to look at reducing the pot size down to 3 gallons. I've only run 5's and my last grown went 16 weeks, I've heard from a reliable source that a smaller pot size brings on flowering earlier. Experimenting with it myself atm to see if it works.
Yeah, I went back and forth on this. Took a bit of a chance in the end and went with five-gallons, so we’ll see how it turns out!

Good to see you back in the manor in such a short time bro! This should be fun, I am in:pop:

Happy growing*
Thanks! I was ready to get going again for sure.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. Anything specific, or is it just easy to go heavy on?
Just make sure you are not getting anything out of balance. Opinions will differ, but I don't use a P/K booster unless I see N. tox in flower and need to lower overall MC dosage to address (and therefore want to slightly increase P and K) or I really think there is a P or K deficiency (which I haven't had yet on MC t). It's not hard to get a Ca or Mg lockout due to excess K. Make sense?

Just make sure you are not getting anything out of balance. Opinions will differ, but I don't use a P/K booster unless I see N. tox in flower and need to lower overall MC dosage to address (and therefore want to slightly increase P and K) or I really think there is a P or K deficiency (which I haven't had yet on MC t). It's not hard to get a Ca or Mg lockout due to excess K. Make sense?
Yep, makes total sense. Thanks, I'll definitely keep this in mind.

Hey friend! I saw this yesterday but didn't have a chance to respond. Looks like a solid plan. Wicked cool idea using the local mountain spring water. Hope it creates some monsters for you. So much fun growing isnt it? As soon as one is done you just want to jump right back in! I'll definitely be watching along. Best of luck on a killer grow. Nice picks on the seeds too!

I had emailed bio365 a ways back and they had this to say about the BioAll soil:

BIOALL has enough nutrient to get through a veg cycle without feeding. Then starting in flowering, you'd feed as directed by your flowering fertilizer of choice. In reality, the biological and chemical buffers in BIOALL probably allows you to cut your flowering feeding back to about 80% of recommended but you can keep it at 100% if you prefer.

Back