New Grower 2nd Grow: Anvil, Sour Stomper, CDLC // MH SP3000 // BioALL Org. Soil

Hey friend! I saw this yesterday but didn't have a chance to respond. Looks like a solid plan. Wicked cool idea using the local mountain spring water. Hope it creates some monsters for you. So much fun growing isnt it? As soon as one is done you just want to jump right back in! I'll definitely be watching along. Best of luck on a killer grow. Nice picks on the seeds too!

I had emailed bio365 a ways back and they had this to say about the BioAll soil:

BIOALL has enough nutrient to get through a veg cycle without feeding. Then starting in flowering, you'd feed as directed by your flowering fertilizer of choice. In reality, the biological and chemical buffers in BIOALL probably allows you to cut your flowering feeding back to about 80% of recommended but you can keep it at 100% if you prefer.
Hey, pal. Stoked to have you along, I believe you're the first person who commented on my first grow. I had emailed them previously and got some helpful info, but what you just shared is different and also helpful. Thanks!

Yeah, as for the water, I used it a good bit last grow, but I'd only discovered the spring a bit after my problems started, and I alternated it with tap water. I have no analysis of this spring water, so I don't know what makes up the TDS, but seeing as how it fluctuates between mid 30s and 60 or so, I think it's pretty good? And 6.6 ph out of the mountain is pretty killer IMO. Because it would be so convenient and just cool to get excellent water right out of these mountains, I'm going to go for it. I do wonder if it's missing some secondary nutes that growers typically get in tap water, but I think Megacrop should sort that just fine. We shall see.

Smooth start to the second grow. All three cultivars have popped after just a couple of days. Anvil and CDLC came up yesterday and Sour Stomper said hello today after stirring a bit last night. I actually have two CDLCs up already, so I’ll end up snipping one of them. I’m just gonna call yesterday Day 1 for all of them so I can keep them the same.

1B0CAC11-66BB-455C-A02B-7F780A1F071C.jpeg

snipping good plants noooo try a solo cup grow in the corner of the tent, it might give you 5-10 grams lol

snipping good plants noooo try a solo cup grow in the corner of the tent, it might give you 5-10 grams lol
I hear you, it’s killing me. You mean try to pull it out of the soil intact and replant it?

I hear you, it’s killing me. You mean try to pull it out of the soil intact and replant it?
yeah, replant the little girl somewhere and if she lives she lives, i have a hard time killing things, my extra pepper seedlings get replanted in the front flower bed ;)

yeah, replant the little girl somewhere and if she lives she lives, i have a hard time killing things, my extra pepper seedlings get replanted in the front flower bed ;)
I hear you. My problem is I’m in a prohibition state, and I sort of hate to increase my plant count for a low-yielding experiment. I didn’t like dropping two seeds per pot but really wanted a a quick start since I’ve got a time limit for this grow. Maybe I’ll take her out in the woods and drop her off there and see if she can make it work.

I hear you. My problem is I’m in a prohibition state, and I sort of hate to increase my plant count for a low-yielding experiment. I didn’t like dropping two seeds per pot but really wanted a a quick start since I’ve got a time limit for this grow. Maybe I’ll take her out in the woods and drop her off there and see if she can make it work.
I'm in texas with 9 plants at the moment i understand the risks :smoking:

Yeah take her in the woods and prepare a little hidey spot for her and pray the snails don't eat her

When it's not 100 and F-me degrees outside, I throw my insurance seedlings into a Growbox (like an Earth Box) we grow herbs in. I got a .5 oz SS last time. I fertigate when they look like they need it. Some make it - some don't. I may set up a dedicated Earthbox just for that. HTH, IMHO, YMMV, etc.

When it's not 100 and F-me degrees outside, I throw my insurance seedlings into a Growbox (like an Earth Box) we grow herbs in. I got a .5 oz SS last time. I fertigate when they look like they need it. Some make it - some don't. I may set up a dedicated Earthbox just for that. HTH, IMHO, YMMV, etc.
i like that, gives them a chance at life. i love earthbox style containers SIP's, i have made 3 so far and bought 2 city pickers at home depot, good stuff ;)

Back