Did it autoflower: Y

Soil/hydro: Soil, Sunshine Mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients, GO CalMg+

Description: Mephisto's OG artisanal auto

Light (kind and schedule): Mars Hydro 300w, 20/4

From seed to harvest date: ~90 something

Dry Yield: 152 grams

Height of plant: 28"

High/Effect Duration: Oh man! This girl hits like a truck. By far, my favorite night time smoke. I love some 3 bears after a long day at work, perfect for the couch and a movie. Oh and don't keep too much junk food on hand when you're smoking 3 bears, you'll destroy it all!

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description
Good size nugs, super frosty, awesome colors, from dark green to purple, beautiful.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description
An easy plant to grow. A little leaf tucking paid dividends. Likes her feeds pretty light. Be ready to support her side branches once buds start swelling.

THE SMELL: *****

Description
Earthy, with pine and citrus.

THE SMOKE: *****

Description
When Mephisto calls it Moreish, they're not exaggerating. It's lovely. The smoke has the taste of spring rain hitting a fresh patch of soil. My favorite.

THE HIGH: *****

Description
Relaxation is the name of the game. This is some strong weed. Seriously, it'll lay you out. Smoke a joint and put on Apocolypse Now, thank me later.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Another great report man.some lovely colours to the buds...top growing.soinds like she's a heavy hitter.
Talking of apocalypse now...one of my favourite songs :pass:

Another great report man.some lovely colours to the buds...top growing.soinds like she's a heavy hitter.
Talking of apocalypse now...one of my favourite songs :pass:

She's a heavy hitter indeed, you'll love enjoying some, turning the lights down and cranking some Doors!

@Rebel mind tossing me a Mephisto badge? And maybe the cat rep badges? Thanks buddy! :d5:

She's a heavy hitter indeed, you'll love enjoying some, turning the lights down and cranking some Doors!

@Rebel mind tossing me a Mephisto badge? And maybe the cat rep badges? Thanks buddy! :d5:

You're all set! I bumped you over 7000K so you got 4 cats incoming! Thanks for the contribution seabass!! Happy Smokes!

The smoke has the taste of spring rain hitting a fresh patch of soil.
love this, nice to see someone not sticking the the usual pine/lemon routine. I like the 'out there' descriptions
:slap:

SeedBank: Mephisto

Strain: 3 Bears OG

Did it autoflower: Y

Soil/hydro: Soil, Sunshine Mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients, GO CalMg+

Description: Mephisto's OG artisanal auto

Light (kind and schedule): Mars Hydro 300w, 20/4

From seed to harvest date: ~90 something

Dry Yield: 152 grams

Height of plant: 28"

High/Effect Duration: Oh man! This girl hits like a truck. By far, my favorite night time smoke. I love some 3 bears after a long day at work, perfect for the couch and a movie. Oh and don't keep too much junk food on hand when you're smoking 3 bears, you'll destroy it all!

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description
Good size nugs, super frosty, awesome colors, from dark green to purple, beautiful.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description
An easy plant to grow. A little leaf tucking paid dividends. Likes her feeds pretty light. Be ready to support her side branches once buds start swelling.

THE SMELL: *****

Description
Earthy, with pine and citrus.

THE SMOKE: *****

Description
When Mephisto calls it Moreish, they're not exaggerating. It's lovely. The smoke has the taste of spring rain hitting a fresh patch of soil. My favorite.

THE HIGH: *****

Description
Relaxation is the name of the game. This is some strong weed. Seriously, it'll lay you out. Smoke a joint and put on Apocolypse Now, thank me later.
Hi SeaBass: I love your review of the Mephisto's "3 Bears OG"!!!! Can I ask you a couple of questions: 1.) Is it really that good? 2.) Would you consider the high a true Cali OG high; like the stuff 'Snoop Dogg' smoked in the early 1990's - just kidding? 3.) How does it compare to Mephisto's other OG - the "SkyWalker", which is not available in the USA currently?
I haven't smoked in over 2 years (since 12/01/2017)........weed free 100%..........will the 3 Bears OG be to much (i.e., paranoia might kick in - like I may die as is too strong?) for a veteran smoker (used to do 25-30 bong hits a day of really strong weed........
Would your guess be that a single inhale (at age 60 tears old), off of a bong, I will be OK? Be honest, OK?
Thank you "SEABASS" for all your help, input & advice.

Walter
Mesa, Arizona, USA

Back