Dragon Meds 3 portals

day 82 i think for the last portal still standing,will chop friday at day 84
IMG_3480.JPG
IMG_3479.JPG

F the middle sized plant is still hanging upside down.
A the lil one 10.24g and into a jar for a couple of weeks.
IMG_3475.JPG

not a great harvest,but in 600ml ish pots i wasnt expecting much.if i hadnt have grown these in small pots the seeds may have lay in a drawer for a long time.had the same footprint as my regular 6L pots,so a 3 for 1 kinda thing.
the 2 portals i grew about 18months ago i cant remember much about them.other than one gave me serious munchies,and i dont get the munchies.the other put me to sleep,and i dont sleep much.
im fairly rubbish at tastes and smells,but will see what i pick up in a few weeks when i sample the first portal.
:pighug:

I thinks its a great description archie. I cant describe tastes either, usually it tastes like weed, which is good.

I bet they make great rockets bud. Fine grow for sure

thanks peeps for the kind words.
last day under light for the last portal at day 84
IMG_3487.JPG
IMG_3492.JPG

stuck my nose to it,a bit spicy and fruity.different than the other two.the first plant A was kinda coffee caramel ish.second plant F is just pine.
maybe best to ignore my judgements as i get strange whiffs when i open the cupboard,like rhubarb,tomato soup,and shoe polish ?
will update as they hang,dry and cure.
thanks for watching.

Rhubarb tomato soup and shoe polish....whats not to love.

Man, these plants look a mile high. Really interesting.

Can't beat a 3 fer 1...specially when it rhymes with, reefer mon.

not a smoke report but a early initial sample,in rocket form.shouldnt be doing it at the very end of the day,and a long smoking day at that.but i quite often do things i shouldnt do.
the little portal A first one harvested and only one in a jar,so only half curred.smell has mellowed more creamy in a way.taste i really cant pick out much,but it is incredibly smooth like real smooth fully curred smooth.stone chilled relaxing like your neck is a race of ball bearings,bobbly head ish.muscles are lose.head a lil fuzzy,could drift off on a daydream easily if you wanted to.half way through j i was yawning thinking indica sleepy head,im not so sure now.got a lil bit of a sweat on so i think the % strenght is up there.making a fresh cuppa so that means another rocket.i make tea exactly the same everytime,i use exactly the same ingredients every time.maybe once a fortnight maybe longer but every now and agian a cup is just outstanding.that is a mighty fine cuppa tea even if i say so myself.
i cant taste the weed its on my lips,but the tea is lovely ?
the views and opinions of this eejit should be takin with a pinch of salt.

Back