Dragon Meds 3 portals

just about to weight the last of the portals lanky.put my nose in the jar of the 2nd portal F im getting more of a christmas spice.cininmum,cloves like a mince pie.rolled a wee rocket,even though im allready fairly mangled.smell,taste not picking up anything i can put a name to.the stone heavy behind the eyes,numbing kinda dulling without being stupid.finding it hard to concentrate,i want to do 4 different things instead of sitting here and finishing this.could be good for circulation,im warm.
lanky weighted in at 13.12g scrolls up counts up 34.23g total for the 3 lil pots taking up the same space as my regular 6L pots,but with a lot less soil.
more than happy with that,i got 2 if not 3 different smokes and yet to try lanky.34g may not sound like a lot,i spose its not if it was another 8 or so weeks till my next harvest.
i dont ask for much,just not to run dry.anything extra lets me play about with some form of concentrate/extract.a way to get some more variety from the same plant.i do like variety,just cant taste smell or describe it.
enough ramblings of an eejit,till the report on lanky.
cheers.
:pighug:

thanks folks.
i had a small sample of lanky the last portal.but i have to delete that from my thoughts and have another go another day,as ginger hair makes no sense to me at all.

Great growing in such small pots, trust me, you describing the smells is so much better than what I can do...

YOU: So, what does it smell like... ME: Weed...
YOU: So, what does it taste like... ME: Weed...
Therefore, it is Weed...

i had another sample of the last portal lanky,a wake n bake.
i cant really pick out anything at all,but i think its different from the other two.i been off work a month so my tolerance may be shot to shit.
that about wraps up this thread,its been a fun lil grow.
thanks all for joining in.

Back