Sweet Seeds 4 Dark Devils under 250W MH/HPS

Dark devils finished @ day 72! Very happy with the result! :)

High Growers! My beauties are ready today at day 72! By the end i just let a lot of pictures speak. Trimming lasted about 3.5 hrs, thanks to my better half otherwise i still would be trimming buds now...:)

Here are the pics!

The green-pheno dark devils:
IMG_4438.jpgIMG_4439.jpgIMG_4450.jpgIMG_4453.jpg

The purple-pheno dark devils:
IMG_4443.jpgIMG_4444.jpgIMG_4461.jpgIMG_4457.jpg
IMG_4463.jpgIMG_4460.jpg

The dark devils are some great nectar and resin producers:
IMG_4447.jpgIMG_4448.jpg (Mmmmm... i tried the nectar-drop it was sooooo sweet and tasty, almost like honey!)

Some extra-pics showing the trimmed buds, gorgeous...

IMG_4466.jpgIMG_4468.jpgIMG_4464.jpgIMG_4442.jpgIMG_4469.jpg

And finally the reward after work:
IMG_4470.jpg

Now me and my better half gotta smoke a big ol' doobie... :pimp:

Last edited:
Great job on your DD'S.I just chopped mine two weeks ago but no purple out of three girls.The smoke is ass kicking strongest I have grown.Hope yours is the same.
Rep%20Slap%20copy%20small.jpg

Thanks namvet. I'm also hoping the smoke to be kick-ass... Greetings supa

Looks amazing!.. my dd is certainly STRONG!.. again amazing grow my friend!

Thanks a lot mole! :) That sounds good about the strong effect of your dd's! :) Greetings

Thanks a lot mole! :) That sounds good about the strong effect of your dd's! :) Greetings

My friend, late 50s, suffers from joint and back pain.. this helps with that without putting him to sleep.. I gave him pretty much the whole harvest to help deal with it..I git a half a jar left ;-)

Weighing the weed!

High People!

The devils are pretty dry now and ready to taste! I will post a smoke report later, cause i want to cure the weed a lil bit more for a week or 2...

This is the result from weighing:

Green Pheno DD's: 55g
Purple Pheno DD's: 60g

Total yield is exactly 115g of green and purple buds! So i even outmatched my expections of 100g... Well, I'm very happy with the result! :tiphat:

IMG_4542.jpgIMG_4544.jpgIMG_4547.jpg

High People!

The devils are pretty dry now and ready to taste! I will post a smoke report later, cause i want to cure the weed a lil bit more for a week or 2...

This is the result from weighing:

Green Pheno DD's: 55g
Purple Pheno DD's: 60g

Total yield is exactly 115g of green and purple buds! So i even outmatched my expections of 100g... Well, I'm very happy with the result! :tiphat:

View attachment 302876View attachment 302877View attachment 302879

Very nice! Congrats on a great grow brotha!

sweet bud's!:drool:i just looked at your harvest pic's very cool haul!:kusht::slap: +rep point's:smokebuds:

Back