Jean-O's 4 US Tester positions for Jean-Os Genetics

Voodoo 59 days from sprout. A trichome factory she is. Maybe another two to three weeks? Bud Explosion for another week, then water only.

voodoo 8-17.jpg

Day 64
What a change in the last 5 days.. very happy with Voodoo! She'll be down and drying soon. At this point, any day this week is good, so may wait until day 69 :smoking:

voodoo 8-22.jpg

Day 64
What a change in the last 5 days.. very happy with Voodoo! She'll be down and drying soon. At this point, any day this week is good, so may wait until day 69 :smoking:

View attachment 1358304
Stunning I love the colors. What a frost factory! Im toking on a joint of it right now as I brows the net and you are in for a treat when it comes time to toke!

Ok last shot of Voodoo before going dark.. was going to go dark yesterday, so lets put the grow at 71 days from sprout to chop.
voodoo 8-28.jpg

Lower bud that the cat seems to have dusted with her tail
voodoo 8-27.jpg

I'm late to the party, but I plan on Journaling the 5 strains I got from you this week once I have space in the tent. Not in the CC yet but maybe I'll be able to get in the next time you need testers! :jointman:

:drool: :bravo:... What an awesome batch of grows folks! :worship: This is how you launch a new Indie breeder right into smooth orbit, thank you all for growing&showing, and taking a faithful leap with brother Jean here- :thanks:
Fine work by all, and some fine-ass rewards reaped!

Jean-O, I am so stoked for you my man, this has been a great outcome for an "virgin" launch of your seed company and breeding endeavors :clapper::clapper::clapper:
The cultivars are showing so well, inside and out, buds are as good as anything out there from the looks of them!
It's killin' me to have to pack up the tent for the season, if I could get away with it I'd run another set but the seasons are not merciful to tents in outside courtyards- :doh: LOL! ... top o' the list next Spring :coffee:

The Ethos ladies have been spectacular this year, any evil plans in your head about working them into your auto projects?

Great Show Jean-O and Test growers!!

That Voodoo looks FIRE!

:drool:

Looking forward to seeing more!!!
:pass:

:drool: :bravo:... What an awesome batch of grows folks! :worship: This is how you launch a new Indie breeder right into smooth orbit, thank you all for growing&showing, and taking a faithful leap with brother Jean here- :thanks:
Fine work by all, and some fine-ass rewards reaped!

Jean-O, I am so stoked for you my man, this has been a great outcome for an "virgin" launch of your seed company and breeding endeavors :clapper::clapper::clapper:
The cultivars are showing so well, inside and out, buds are as good as anything out there from the looks of them!
It's killin' me to have to pack up the tent for the season, if I could get away with it I'd run another set but the seasons are not merciful to tents in outside courtyards- :doh: LOL! ... top o' the list next Spring :coffee:

The Ethos ladies have been spectacular this year, any evil plans in your head about working them into your auto projects?
I concur with what my man said. If you ever want a Canadian to grow out these beautiful Genetics im game.

Back