Indoor 420'z NL Grow :-)

It's about time you got the chop done I thought we was gonna see flying cars soon.:smoking:

Final weight! pt 1
Teresa - Final weight 32.8gr dry! :woohoo1: :joy:

20191206_174052.jpg
20191205_132413.jpg
20191205_204536.jpg
20191205_212857.jpg
20191205_212657.jpg
20191205_233536.jpg
20191206_000543.jpg
20191206_194647.jpg
20191206_205710.jpg
20191206_175120.jpg

oh ya! :yay: the final tally is in for Teresa dino girl @ 32.8gr dry! :woohoo1: me eyez def bulged when me seen that scale hit 32g!! :drool: i mean, here i was expectin maybe 16-18g, then even less when i saw her branchez cut off & laid before me :rofl: so ya, me a most happee grower bein able to get basically 1-1/8 oz from her, especially after what she went through, woot! :joy: the real surprize was her sister Harli, but that'z in the next post, hehe :biggrin: Teresa ended up hanging for about 50 hrz, with 74-76f temp & 45-50% rh, with a small 4" fan blowin ever so faint air up from below, and when i checked her midday yesterday, her stemz were still softly bending, not snapping or breaking, but becuz her budz were so light & larfy, they were already feelin dry to the touch, so i gave her til the evening, then went to town, lol...which actually turned out jus right for rh levelz in the jarz right off the vine, cuz there'z still moisture in all her itty-bitty wiry lil stemz, which is now trapped in with her in the jarz :thumbsup: i don't currently have any bovedaz or anything, just a single lil hygrometer, but i jus cycle it thru the jarz, and if it'z a wee high, as in Harli'z case, i've jus been burpin a lil longer here & there, til it dropz to like 62% or so, and it seemz to be workin out so far ;) oh, and for thoze interested, i've included root picz for both girlz as well ;)

that'z all me tired ol' brain can think of atm, so lemme get to editng Harli'z post below, and after that, the final thoughtz/synopsis post to wind thingz up in a day or two, choo-choo! :thumbsup:

ppp & Up The Ironz! :headbang:

Last edited:
Final weight! pt 2
Harli - Final weight 47.7gr dry! :yoinks: :cooldance: :headbang:

20191206_142248.jpg
20191205_132841.jpg
20191206_130947.jpg
20191206_131926.jpg
20191206_135352.jpg
20191206_144721.jpg
20191206_181647.jpg
20191206_200527.jpg
20191206_203436.jpg
20191206_213442.jpg
20191206_144643.jpg
20191206_135514.jpg
woof! :smoking:

and here we have, the surprize contender -> Harli! :yay: weighing in @ 47.7gr dry! :yoinks: bless her dino heart & RIP Harli :love: i never knew actual air could/would/did weigh so much, but the numberz don't lie i guess :shrug: :smoking: again, i was expecting not even half of what she ended up giving, so in her case especially, having been literally taken to death'z door, to bounce back & finish out with close to 1-3/4 oz is downright astounding, woot! :clapper: turnz out she only needed to hang for about 36 hrz, alongside her sister, and bein even larfier than Teresa was, her budz were sayin it was time to come down & get snipped up, lol...i forgot to do a whole-plant weighin, to see how much moisture she had lost at that point, like i did with Teresa, who had lost 2-1/4 oz in her time hanging, but oh well, lol...i don't think she lost as much, as is showin on the hygrometer readingz, but as i said above, i've jus been doin longer burpz at a time to get the rh down & it'z workin ok ;)

that'z it for the NL dino chop kidz, choo-choo! :shooty: i'll be back with final thoughtz in a day or two :toke:

and, it jus so happened that this started playin, right as i was grabbin the scissorz & goin in, so a wee break from maiden, but a fitting classic nonetheless...Up The Ironz! :cheers: ppp

Last edited:
Final report & thoughtz :-)
Final report & thoughtz :smoking:

ok, sorry for the long delay on gettin this final post in :rolleyes2: buzy with misc life stuff, etc...but hey, who woulda thunk, 6 mon ago now, that this journal would only just now be gettin finished anyway, lol :doh: but yes kidz, Engine No.420 has officially completed this particular leg of itz forevercrazy ramblingz & track switchin, and well, what can i say, but -> it'z all over! :shooty:

it'z been about 2-1/2 weekz since the girlz went into their jarz & they've been curing along nicely :thumbsup: i was burpin-n-turnin 3-4 timez a day for the first few dayz, then jus a couple timez daily, and thru only a minor lil trick or two, i've been able to keep the humidity right around 60%, so all has been good :thumbsup:

and, the smoke report :jointman: i been tokin up on both girlz throughout the cure, hehe, and i hafta say, i'm likin the high from Teresa better than Harli...i mean, nuthin against Harli, she'z still good, but her budz jus never did gain the cloudiness than Teresa'z did, so... :shrug: i've never been any good at describin smellz and/or tastez, so all i can really say is that Teresa'z high is pretty much a 50/50 split between head/body, and Harli'z is a bit more head than body...in any event, they both have the signature NL buzz, makin everything A-o-o-okay after smokin, and hey, that'z all that matterz to me, so it'z def all good :thumbsup: :smoking:

all in all, it was a long journey indeed, and certainly not one without lessonz, lol :rolleyes2: the #1 lesson learned-? -> plantz need food! :rofl: ya, i was an extreme hardhead on that one :wall: but, as with all thingz, the best teacher is experience, and i was taught well on that...albeit harshly, but well, lol...it'z basically all a matter of an auto bein on a timer, livin fast & hard, and not at all adhering to the rulez of any other normal plant, haha...which seguez into the second lesson learned, in that i've now come to think that certain soil manufacturerz aren't exactly lying when they say their soil containz "everything a plant needz from seed to harvest"...they jus don't tell u that none of that appliez to autoflowering cannabis :doh: in a nutshell, it was that same mistaken belief on my part that inadvertently brought about "the stall", back around day 60ish, and the subsequent long recovery road...so hey out there to any newbz, if u are, as we speak, believing the same thing -> don't! :nono: at least, not without readin thru this thread first, lol :smoking:

sooo, this thread will of course remain open for commentz, but will now be tagged as completed, and i'll be continuing on with Gracie, me kush grow, and of course, me forevercrazy perpetual thread ;) i am but a journeyman travelling along the grow road, and The Growtrain Rollz On, Choo-Choo! :headbang: ppp

:xmas: MERRY GREEN XMAS TO ALL & UP THE FUCKING IRONZ!!
giphy (21).gif

giphy (8).gif

Final report & thoughtz :smoking:

ok, sorry for the long delay on gettin this final post in :rolleyes2: buzy with misc life stuff, etc...but hey, who woulda thunk, 6 mon ago now, that this journal would only just now be gettin finished anyway, lol :doh: but yes kidz, Engine No.420 has officially completed this particular leg of itz forevercrazy ramblingz & track switchin, and well, what can i say, but -> it'z all over! :shooty:

it'z been about 2-1/2 weekz since the girlz went into their jarz & they've been curing along nicely :thumbsup: i was burpin-n-turnin 3-4 timez a day for the first few dayz, then jus a couple timez daily, and thru only a minor lil trick or two, i've been able to keep the humidity right around 60%, so all has been good :thumbsup:

and, the smoke report :jointman: i been tokin up on both girlz throughout the cure, hehe, and i hafta say, i'm likin the high from Teresa better than Harli...i mean, nuthin against Harli, she'z still good, but her budz jus never did gain the cloudiness than Teresa'z did, so... :shrug: i've never been any good at describin smellz and/or tastez, so all i can really say is that Teresa'z high is pretty much a 50/50 split between head/body, and Harli'z is a bit more head than body...in any event, they both have the signature NL buzz, makin everything A-o-o-okay after smokin, and hey, that'z all that matterz to me, so it'z def all good :thumbsup: :smoking:

all in all, it was a long journey indeed, and certainly not one without lessonz, lol :rolleyes2: the #1 lesson learned-? -> plantz need food! :rofl: ya, i was an extreme hardhead on that one :wall: but, as with all thingz, the best teacher is experience, and i was taught well on that...albeit harshly, but well, lol...it'z basically all a matter of an auto bein on a timer, livin fast & hard, and not at all adhering to the rulez of any other normal plant, haha...which seguez into the second lesson learned, in that i've now come to think that certain soil manufacturerz aren't exactly lying when they say their soil containz "everything a plant needz from seed to harvest"...they jus don't tell u that none of that appliez to autoflowering cannabis :doh: in a nutshell, it was that same mistaken belief on my part that inadvertently brought about "the stall", back around day 60ish, and the subsequent long recovery road...so hey out there to any newbz, if u are, as we speak, believing the same thing -> don't! :nono: at least, not without readin thru this thread first, lol :smoking:

sooo, this thread will of course remain open for commentz, but will now be tagged as completed, and i'll be continuing on with Gracie, me kush grow, and of course, me forevercrazy perpetual thread ;) i am but a journeyman travelling along the grow road, and The Growtrain Rollz On, Choo-Choo! :headbang: ppp

:xmas: MERRY GREEN XMAS TO ALL & UP THE FUCKING IRONZ!! View attachment 1142142

View attachment 1142141

:xmas:

Solid journal 420, even with your issues. Doing a NL run (first timer) and my girl hit the brakes as soon as she went into flower. I'm into week seven and if she goes 167 days, I'll be harvesting the Gorilla Glue that just popped the surface today before her. Can't wait to check out your other journals. Cheers!

Solid journal 420, even with your issues. Doing a NL run (first timer) and my girl hit the brakes as soon as she went into flower. I'm into week seven and if she goes 167 days, I'll be harvesting the Gorilla Glue that just popped the surface today before her. Can't wait to check out your other journals. Cheers!

wow, i pretty much forgot this journal even existed still :rofl: and disclaimer -> most def do not uze this journal as a reference point :nono::crying: ppp

Back