48h darkness

Hello have a watch good info i do not do darkness pointless

Well you know... The good Doctor hasn't done any tests to this so there's no conclusive evidence.

He says it right in the little article that is in this YouTube video.

He suggests that it may not have no effect. That's inconclusive he is not done the test yet so it's unknown factor. From Doctor Bugsby.

I have great respect for the doctor studying him for years

I already knew this answer and not knowing the conclusive evidence of this cuz he's not done the tests.

But He says the cold temperature helps bring out the terpenes better. And then contradicts himself. I guess That's a toss up. ?

But as we see above somebody's actually took the time and actually had tests done on the THC levels and those tests are conclusive. To the way that guy grew his cannabis.

Just saying there's test results.

The good doctor doesn't have any results on this subject. And the good doctor is right now purely guesstimating...

Well you know... The good Doctor hasn't done any tests to this so there's no conclusive evidence.

He says it right in the little article that is in this YouTube video.

He suggests that it may not have no effect. That's inconclusive he is not done the test yet so it's unknown factor. From Doctor Bugsby.

I have great respect for the doctor studying him for years

I already knew this answer and not knowing the conclusive evidence of this cuz he's not done the tests.

But He says the cold temperature helps bring out the terpenes better. And then contradicts himself. I guess That's a toss up. ?

But as we see above somebody's actually took the time and actually had tests done on the THC levels and those tests are conclusive. To the way that guy grew his cannabis.

Just saying there's test results.

The good doctor doesn't have any results on this subject. And the good doctor is right now purely guesstimating...
yea the only thing it was not all done with the same bud just same plant and each bud can have diffrent levels of thc

I think to really get to the bottom of this we'd need a number of tests like have been posted above with a larger sample group and a control group. As much as the test results are good evidence it still is really only anecdotal until a rigorous scientific battery is concluded. Follow the science and all that. I personally have just reached the level where I can start doing my own split tests to see for myself what works best for me and I really thank all who contribute here for these in-depth conversations and debates. There is so much knowledge to pick up just reading these threads.

@Growtogrow thanks for sharing that, really cool somebody actually ran a comparison with tangible results.

That being said we have to be careful drawing conclusions without additional experiments, after all the 12 hr dark % THC is higher than 24 hr dark…so is longer better? What if it was measured at 64 hrs and that was higher than 72 hrs? Like @Smoke em if you got em said the only way to really get to the bottom of this is having a variety of different cultivars and multiple plants per cultivar sent in for testing.

Also, it would be best if terpene levels were tested so we can get a more complete picture of what’s happening at the moments prior to harvest. One test is better than none and hope more growers with the funds do experiments like this so we can get to the bottom of it…again thanks for providing data to support the discussion! 🙏

Back