Humboldt Seed Organization 6 New HSO Strains Just Launched!

Hey Now,
As interesting as all this "stuff" is, let's leave it off this particular cannabis forum. There are plenty of other places to have discussions about it all.
Peace,
Totally agree. I come here to escape the BS. Took me 10 minutes to hit the send button. Thanks.

Drop me a PM and I'll check shipping :thumbsup:

um, i've already done that, remember-? lol :rolleyes2: u told me u can't get em sent til mid-july now, becuz ur usa shipper is on vacation or sumthin :shrug: ppp

um, i've already done that, remember-? lol :rolleyes2: u told me u can't get em sent til mid-july now, becuz ur usa shipper is on vacation or sumthin :shrug: ppp

Sorry mate. I didn't notice it was you. I'll do yours when I'm back mid-late July time :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Im im for photos, passionfruit punch sounds wonderful!!!!! Hope I’m consdered!:headbang:

Im im for photos, passionfruit punch sounds wonderful!!!!! Hope I’m consdered!:headbang:
I see the selection process is closed... poor me. Either way my next seed order will be HSO and first selection will be passionfruit punch! THANKYOU @HSO-Mark for the opportunity to enter the selection. Was at work so didn't have the opportunity to respond til now..

Hey I don't know if you are still looking for people I would love to run the chem bomb and or the forbidden dream

Back