Humboldt Seed Organization 6 New HSO Strains Just Launched!

HSO-Mark

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello all :pass:

I hope everyone is well :thumbsup:

Just a quick post to let the AFN community know that we have just launched 6 new HSO strains :bong:

Screenshot_20200301-141048_Instagram.jpg

We have 2 new autos which should go down well on the AFN :thumbsup:

Chem Bomb Auto
Chocolate Mint OG Auto.

And 4 new photoperiod Strains :bong:

Forbidden Dream
Lemon Citron
Passion Fruit Punch
Velvet Octane.

These new HSO strains are available as an "exclusive" via Attitude/Choice. This is for the next 2 weeks then we will launch "officially" at Spannabis :pass:

As with all new strain drops we will be needing a few trusted AFN members to grow out these new additions :bong:

If your interested drop your name here and I'll pick members as the names come in :thumbsup:

Thanks all :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..

Hope first Post gets something special!
Howdy @HSO-Mark I'd love to grow out either of those wonderful sounding autos!

Drop your info over via PM and I'll happily add you both to the list :pass:

Been a while since we released any new autos so I'm very excited to bring these first to the AFN :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Hello all :pass:

I hope everyone is well :thumbsup:

Just a quick post to let the AFN community know that we have just launched 6 new HSO strains :bong:

View attachment 1165138

We have 2 new autos which should go down well on the AFN :thumbsup:

Chem Bomb Auto
Chocolate Mint OG Auto.

And 4 new photoperiod Strains :bong:

Forbidden Dream
Lemon Citron
Passion Fruit Punch
Velvet Octane.

These new HSO strains are available as an "exclusive" via Attitude/Choice. This is for the next 2 weeks then we will launch "officially" at Spannabis :pass:

As with all new strain drops we will be needing a few trusted AFN members to grow out these new additions :bong:

If your interested drop your name here and I'll pick members as the names come in :thumbsup:

Thanks all :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..
:drool:im in for some photo periods mark :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: they sound amazing

Back