Fast Buds 7 Fast Buds and a virgin in a Ganja Tree

Blow'n Reefer

Soldiers of Jah Army - Spread'n the Vibe
Reaction score
Hello peoples of AFN!!!

I have introduced myself so no need for that again but I will repeat that you guys and gals run a smooth and really enjoyable site - much like a good hit reading session ends with a chuckle and smile :bong:

I've got 7 strains by FastBuds; 2 GG, 2 6-shooters, 2 WCOG(1runt moved to finish as is in cup), 2 Blackberry, 2 Tangies,and a GSC and StarDawg, as well as 2 Blue Mazars by DP and a runt W.Widow. I also had a Big Bud x NL by World of Seeds show her self earlier in the week(she was the replacement for the runtly WCOG)

I run an all organic Coots/Modern Mix type soil system. The only bottles I use are Neptune's Fish Hydrosilate and Bio Ag Ful-Power. For pest management I implement an Organic IPM routine. I water with Aloe,Coconut, Rootwise, Agsil16h and Ful-Power between both AACT and SST's. I also foliar as stimulant and preventative.

I've grown photos for years but these are my first autos. I recently built a new room and got new lights. I'm workn in a roughly 11x6x7 ft room draped in panda plastic and lighted by 2 California Light Works Solar System 550's with controller. This gives me complete control over the entire light spectrum. This first grow I'm using the manufacturers recommended formula for Top She'll Flower but will tweek the [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] over the coming years. Also has ability to program continually shift through out day as well as month,yr cakander and sunset sunrise. I'm going to have allot of fun and great smoke with these boys. I'm also going to hit the girls with 3 4 ft sunblaster banks with UV lights.

Awesome thing is my buddys wife runs a lab so I'll be testing thriught my grow here very soon.

So far my garden has been growing along great. I experimented in training area girls very young and stunted them a bit but lessoned learned. All the others that I let grow a it before training are doing great. I expected this as I trained area over at just 2 true leaves. Aside from the runt WCOG the only other plant that shows shitty genes us one of the Blackberries. She has grown along and is of good size but she's just wrong and looks to be slowly tweekibg worse we will see. I wanted to see his autos trans planted so I planted an extra BMazar just for this and moved her to the same pot as the cull BB and she took well and is doing great so its not likely the soil. No biggy though all to be expected from seed crops any way.

Welcome to my Garden! I will get more pics soon and will keep this journal up to date as things change or when my desires fancy.

I pony tailed and leaf tucked earlier today and allowed them 6.5 hrs of extra light before I let loose again. I will do this daily as to bring the lower branches up and out. All the fast buds actually have great natural shape. My biggest girl is StarDawg and she's gettn bent over good from hear on out.

Plants are 23,22,21,20 and roughly 17 days old, and the baby too. Sizell give ya a clue on age. All that are pony tailed but the StarDawg that is bent showed sex with in and upto today.
Big felt pots 8 gal all others 3's

First - greeting me this morning
IMG_20161210_073518.jpg
IMG_20161210_073613.jpg
IMG_20161210_073326.jpg

IMG_20161210_073349.jpg
IMG_20161210_073412.jpg
IMG_20161210_134513.jpg
Then after pulln there skirts up a bit. Oooo!:hula:
IMG_20161210_134657.jpg
IMG_20161210_134653.jpg
IMG_20161210_134626.jpg
IMG_20161210_134619.jpg
IMG_20161210_134602.jpg
IMG_20161210_134506.jpg
IMG_20161210_134455.jpg
IMG_20161210_134449.jpg
IMG_20161210_134444.jpg

Smoke your Ganja and Enjoy Life fellow Stoners! Jah Love!!!

Promising, promising indeed...........
sko037.gif

Are you saying you have unlimited access to lab testing.... I'm dying to see a plant profile, say a couple of samples from the main cola, and 4-5 from side branches.... All taken at the same time, repeated every 3 days in the last 2 weeks of breeders proposed run-time, allow another week or 2 to breeders modesty with numbers.....lol......Those two 6-shooters as candidates maybe...... Just a sunday morming thought!

goodluck.gif

Promising, promising indeed........... View attachment 671001

Are you saying you have unlimited access to lab testing.... I'm dying to see a plant profile, say a couple of samples from the main cola, and 4-5 from side branches.... All taken at the same time, repeated every 3 days in the last 2 weeks of breeders proposed run-time, allow another week or 2 to breeders modesty with numbers.....lol......Those two 6-shooters as candidates maybe...... Just a sunday morming thought!

I'd say nearly unlimited Corby. You have outlined my plan nearly to the T.

My hopes are to test every plant from multiple buds at least twice and then to select for afew experiments. These I will put UV on after first test and then test atleast twice more before harvest. This will be done with one of the plants I have doubles of, with one with out UV as control. I'm going to keep from UV a second pair of another strain to try to compare and test if strains respond the same. Hard to control for this but may devise a way. I'm also going to be dropping temps quit a bit near the end and am figuring an experiment with this in mind. Im thinkn of testing just before and then a defined time after temp drop to see if I can pick up on any sagnifigant changes. Once again hard to control in one grow room but by next year this time I'll have added a second setup to my shop and I'll have a solid control.

I like your idea on the intended breeder harvest claim and may do that. Also I'm going to test plants very soon for potentials. I'll post area shot of my friends lab brochure. Cool shit

Thanks for the input

I'd say nearly unlimited Corby. You have outlined my plan nearly to the T.

My hopes are to test every plant from multiple buds at least twice and then to select for afew experiments. These I will put UV on after first test and then test atleast twice more before harvest. This will be done with one of the plants I have doubles of, with one with out UV as control. I'm going to keep from UV a second pair of another strain to try to compare and test if strains respond the same. Hard to control for this but may devise a way. I'm also going to be dropping temps quit a bit near the end and am figuring an experiment with this in mind. Im thinkn of testing just before and then a defined time after temp drop to see if I can pick up on any sagnifigant changes. Once again hard to control in one grow room but by next year this time I'll have added a second setup to my shop and I'll have a solid control.

I like your idea on the intended breeder harvest claim and may do that. Also I'm going to test plants very soon for potentials. I'll post area shot of my friends lab brochure. Cool shit

Thanks for the input

Sounds like a plan...... I used to do stuff like that for a living, it ain't as simple as it sounds, and the permutations are endless .....

Out of curiosity, how long time does each test take and is there any material cost(s) involved, i.e. other than electricity and wear and tear on the lab equipment?
Here in the Netherlands there is a lab that offers testing, its 30 euro per test if one will commit to nire than 10 tests, and very clever, they email a QR code that is then used to open the test report http://www.cannabytics.com/services/

Reg your plans for UV testing, have a look here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/small-uvb-experiment.43060/

It's still not clear to me how to apply the UVB..... amount, distance to plants and the area a given UVB light will cover. Aye, I've had a browse in them pet stores that do reptiles, but being caught in the fog of my questions I've always left empty handed.... Lol. Any input on how you plan to add, and how much, UVB is very welcome.

Sounds like a plan...... I used to do stuff like that for a living, it ain't as simple as it sounds, and the permutations are endless .....

Out of curiosity, how long time does each test take and is there any material cost(s) involved, i.e. other than electricity and wear and tear on the lab equipment?
Here in the Netherlands there is a lab that offers testing, its 30 euro per test if one will commit to nire than 10 tests, and very clever, they email a QR code that is then used to open the test report http://www.cannabytics.com/services/

Reg your plans for UV testing, have a look here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/small-uvb-experiment.43060/

It's still not clear to me how to apply the UVB..... amount, distance to plants and the area a given UVB light will cover. Aye, I've had a browse in them pet stores that do reptiles, but being caught in the fog of my questions I've always left empty handed.... Lol. Any input on how you plan to add, and how much, UVB is very welcome.

Many uncertanties with this experiment that's for sure and it sounds like you have way more experience with this than I do. Im basically convinced that UV indoors is needed due to it being present outside and that the chemicals we desire are anti UV substances. From gleaning the net I have decided I will hang the lights 12 - 30 inches above canopy( may change this as I'm looking into recommended heights for lizards as it seems that would be close to what the sun provided for that species home range.) I will likely time this to come on for 4-5 hrs in miday cycle but as I research Im leaning twords on the same schedule as my LEDs buthung higher than if on a shorter time,4 would be better for power tho. I run my LEDs on a light rail and have not decided if I'll hang them or rig them will bamboo or something. Its really a work in progress and one that I'll likely refine over next few years.
This is the system I'm fallowing for my lights this run. I will be tweeking over the years of course but decided to start basic. CLW recommends 5 wks for Top Shelf Flower and Entire grow for Resin production but states no method of employment.

I'll be checkn out your thread soon too!

https://californialightworks.com/using-spectrum-control-design-plant-aka-photo-morphogenetics/

On testing I'm snapn some pics of buddies brochure and will write up soon

Here's costs and procedures. Basically only a little alcohol and a small amount of compressed gas and about twenty minutes total time. By preeping up many samples and then running them the procedure rolls along smooth and takes online 10-15 mins a sample once up to speed. My friend actually just sold her lab to a big time Lab Tech that owns many labs in Oregon and a few in Nevada. That's why I crossed out the ph# otherwise I would have left it visible if it was still working.

Its going to be interesting now that we have completely legalized here in Cali.

IMG_20161213_202103.jpg
IMG_20161213_201808.jpg

Back