7 week autoflower top hairs keep going orange

Autocheese1

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi just looking for a bit of advice I’m new to this ,I have an auto ak47 at 7 weeks and 3 days old, some of the pistils at the top keep going orange, I have checked and no sign of hermie can any one help please??

Hi just looking for a bit of advice I’m new to this ,I have an auto ak47 at 7 weeks and 3 days old, some of the pistils at the top keep going orange, I have checked and no sign of hermie can any one help please??
Welcome to AFN! :d5:

The pistils turning brown to orange is a sign of the buds finishing up. You'll occasionaly see different colour pistils due to genetics (some even pink or purple)

Generally nothing to worry about, and a good sign it's finishing up.
7 weeks and 3 days is in about theright time frame, althouhg i susupect you have a good few weeks left before the plant in Finsihed-Finsihed.

Gereally they'll pack on most weight within the last few weeks.

Happy Growing!

:d5:

The pistils turning brown to orange is a sign of the buds finishing up. You'll occasionaly see different colour pistils due to genetics (some even pink or purple)

7 weeks and 3 days is in about theright time frame, althouhg i susupect you have a good few weeks left before the plant in Finsihed-Finsihed.

Happy Growing!

Thank you mate I appreciate the reply, they have been doing this since kind of the start of the flowering stage which is what worried me a little

Happy Growing!

Also I’m just starting to see some frostiness appearing in the past day or two but barely much

Also I’m just starting to see some frostiness appearing in the past day or two but barely much
That's a good sign.

Have you been spraying the plant with anything?
Do you montior your soil PH?

Edit: Did you grow groom get crazy hot at any point? (like over 90f ? )

That's a good sign.

Have you been spraying the plant with anything?
Do you montior your soil PH?

Edit: Did you grow groom get crazy hot at any point? (like over 90f ? )
I was spraying with water (misting) to start with but stopped now I just check the ph of water before feeding, I’m using vita link bloom and buddy but for this week only I’m using pk and bloom , and the hottest it’s been is just below 90f (31c)

I was spraying with water (misting) to start with but stopped now I just check the ph of water before feeding, I’m using vita link bloom and buddy but for this week only I’m using pk and bloom , and the hottest it’s been is just below 90f (31c)
All sounds good to me - could just be genetics! :thumbsup:

As I say this is my first ever time doing this, not sure if I’m giving the pk at the right time , I’m just winging it and going with my instinct and seem to be doing ok with 0 problems so far as far as I’m aware lol 😆

As I say this is my first ever time doing this, not sure if I’m giving the pk at the right time , I’m just winging it and going with my instinct and seem to be doing ok with 0 problems so far as far as I’m aware lol 😆
Sounds good.

I would say you've picked a decent time for PK. I would usually add a little when the buds are foriming (still with white hairs) but not yet joined up (bulked together).
Be careful with PK as it can burn your plants if too strong!

Good luck with the last stretch! :d5:

Sounds good.

I would say you've picked a decent time for PK. I would usually add a little when the buds are foriming (still with white hairs) but not yet joined up (bulked together).

Sounds good.

Thank you very much mate

Back