Are they on track? Day(EDIT)53 from seed

if those big fan leaves go yellow you drop into a N lack. That's a classic "usecase" of watching the lower fans - happy to have them still imo. They will provide whats needed as long as they are there and are great indicators of what you are experiencing. And it fits to what you tell. If you were a little too early things should even out, as N need drops. The yellowing will stop as you keep feeding as normal/intended now.
Just keep those lowers/big fans and let them provide what they still have until the N lack comes to rest.

I don't see much, if anything, of real concern, and you should have a good harvest.

But obviously, these are not going to be done in 2 weeks. [I'm happy to get ≥1 gram of prime buds/day of growth, and have no problem with plants going over 90 or even 100 days if they attain this].

I don't see much, if anything, of real concern, and you should have a good harvest.

But obviously, these are not going to be done in 2 weeks. [I'm happy to get ≥1 gram of prime buds/day of growth, and have no problem with plants going over 90 or even 100 days if they attain this].
I wish they were done in 2 weeks.... The electricity is through the roof ⚡⚡⚡

Back