8 weeks and looking strange during pre flowering gorilla cookies auto

Kashk

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
E75C4BDA-3A7B-4E0E-88DD-2A2BF7920E1C.jpeg
so what is going on with this plant it is roughly 8 weeks old now and not a flower in sight and there is pistols is it a late bloomer ? It’s roughly 6ft tall I’ve tied it down and I’ve never seen a bud structure like it before. Is it weird genetics or because it’s more sativa dominant gorilla cookies auto from Fastbuds… I’m mythed any comments would be appreciated

View attachment 1584523so what is going on with this plant it is roughly 8 weeks old now and not a flower in sight and there is pistols is it a late bloomer ? It’s roughly 6ft tall I’ve tied it down and I’ve never seen a bud structure like it before. Is it weird genetics or because it’s more sativa dominant gorilla cookies auto from Fastbuds… I’m mythed any comments would be appreciated
The autoflower gene is recessive, so that strain was probably released a generation too early and not properly tested.

At this age, I would be surprised if it ever flowered without going to 12/12. It's supposed to be bushy. So you might have something with special sativa character. You'll probably have to change your schedule to make it flower though.

The autoflower gene is recessive, so that strain was probably released a generation too early and not properly tested.

At this age, I would be surprised if it ever flowered without going to 12/12. It's supposed to be bushy. So you might have something with special sativa character. You'll probably have to change your schedule to make it flower though.
I’ve heavily defoliated it and chopped about 20 arms off it side branches. I’ve just double checked again now and it is slowly starting to do something this picture was from 3 days ago, it’s the peculiar bud structure that’s caught me off guard, I’ve got roughly 30 tops on this right now and removed 20 other smaller sites as I was hoping to help it out and my others that are in my grow as the stretch has been something different the other gorilla cookies are looking much more uniformed and as expected this monster has a wrist thickness stem at the bottom it’s exciting and concerning all at the same time

12/12 light schedule to see if it will bloom.
I wish I could I got 9 other autos in with it that are just a few weeks away from finishing I’m hoping it will just be one of those late bloomers I can’t even separate it from everything else as it’s in a Wilma system, I’m thinking if it don’t throw more pistols by next week it’s gonna have to keep doing what it’s doing till I can give it the tent all to itself at that point and change the light cycle over to 12/12 do you see what I mean about the what would be bud structure it’s really thrown me, I’ve grown gorilla glue and other strains with nothing looking anything like this

Attachments

• 7D5EAA38-A374-4553-A33F-BF573B5878AC.jpeg
    7D5EAA38-A374-4553-A33F-BF573B5878AC.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 15
Back