Mephisto Genetics Mephisto 2018 Limited drop, All the info!

yeah im already planning on getting a 5x5 of the new strains but i wanted to get Double Grape and Forgotten Cookies real quick since i heard only the Illuminautos will be available during the drop

so do they do change monthly but if you order multiple times in the same month they'll send you different freebies?
I can't say for sure, it's just what I've experienced. I know they do change monthly on freebies.

yeah im already planning on getting a 5x5 of the new strains but i wanted to get Double Grape and Forgotten Cookies real quick since i heard only the Illuminautos will be available during the drop

so they do change monthly but if you order multiple times in the same month they'll send you different freebies?
Double Grape is killer good bud from what I have heard, but I haven't grown her either:crying:

Double Grape is killer good bud from what I have heard
thats exactly why im getting it.Ive been hearing great things about Double Grape and Forgotten Cookies.I dont know how long the limited editions will last so i want to get them before they're gone.

Double Grape is killer good bud from what I have heard, but I haven't grown her either:crying:
Double grape is probably the frostiest strain I’ve grown and oily/greasy. I grabbed for her jars a lot. Will drop another one day.

Double grape is probably the frostiest strain I’ve grown and oily/greasy. I grabbed for her jars a lot. Will drop another one day.
I think I will make a big order of these illuminautos coming out which have some of that great double grape lineage, so I probably wo t have time to grow the original. Maybe by the time I might be able to, there will be so much more new stuff.
I don't like throwing seeds away or wasting them. A little conservative that way I guess.

I think I will make a big order of these illuminautos coming out which have some of that great double grape lineage, so I probably wo t have time to grow the original. Maybe by the time I might be able to, there will be so much more new stuff.
I don't like throwing seeds away or wasting them. A little conservative that way I guess.
Dude I have over 20 strains from meph I have and need to grow yet plus another 10+ I’ve grown. Unless u have a big space u can’t keep up with the drops lol. Good thing to note they keep getting better and the old ones r unreal too lol.

Dude I have over 20 strains from meph I have and need to grow yet plus another 10+ I’ve grown. Unless u have a big space u can’t keep up with the drops lol. Good thing to note they keep getting better and the old ones r unreal too lol.

Lovin their stuff for sure! Now way to keep up, but I am enjoying growing more variety than in years past. I believe that genetics will take off here in next 20 years as well and could bring even more interesting strains and potencies!

Last edited:
Back