007.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

just a simple tea really. a teaspoon of recharge,4 oz of liquid compost,3 ounces of blackstrap molasses and a tsp of Soil life [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG],a cpl TBS of azomite. thats all i think. nothing to a mellow simple tea. the key is agitation and air a bubble content.large bubbles with swirling agitation happens to be thee best Ive discovered over the years. i have another pic 12 hours later but ill post that later on this evening ot tomorrow when feeding.

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

here's the tea a little longer brewed than i would have liked ,(20hrs roughly)but thats ok. lil cal mag and a cpl cups of agua and voila. :)

and introducing the part time shop foreman :D of bugs :)

001.JPG
013.JPG

For all your help with organics!

:slap::slap:

Hi guys,ill be adding just a few recipes and to post this one as a template for ppl to use and dial down to whatever size you need.you should always stay on the lighter side of feeding your tea and plants when starting out and never EVER PH a True Living tea.standard Ct;s n so forth you can but its still not recommended imo.but here ya go guys I imagine this should help ya'll out some.

400 micron extraction bag or doubled cheesecloth or nylon stocking all make great teabags.

5 gallons H20 chlorine and Chlorimine free is a must.

Compost- greens based is best for teas.or atleast 60+% green based anyway.lol 4-6 cups

Fish Hydrolysate 4 ounces.Molasses if no Fish

Upgrade stuffs you can add to the above BASIC Compost tea:

worm castings 1 cup

baseline granular compost(peat Humus) 1/4 cup max.i prefer 2 Tbspoon to maybe 3 er so.
baseline liquid compost 1 cup

Kelp Powder(add AFTER brewing) 1 teaspoon
Humic acid powder 1 teaspoon

companion (bacillus subtilus) 1 Tablespoon.i personally prefer more of a wealer endo or Wp mixed blend or straight WP.

Bokashi(fresh is best imo,same with casting or an equal blend or pre composted and freshly composted) 1 cup

Insect Frass 1/4 cup

Trace Minerals(azomite,GRD,Kelp Meal) 1/4 cup

brew 24-48 hours and dilute upto 1:10

For flowering you can use high phosphorus guano 1 TBspn But I like maybe a 1/2 TBspn and some kelp liquid with kelp powder and big bloom addition as well as or for a less hotter of a tea I forgo the guano and opt for the others which works fine. for the kelp upto 1.5 ounces per 2 gallons of the liquid kelp,same for the powder and 2/3-3/4 cup of bigbloom per 2 gallons with all the other stuff short of the guano if you so choose.

Foliar tea.

5 gallons filtered water n all that

2 cups castings.do not use fresh for a standard foliar tea.composted fully only for this.

1 teaspn kelp powder

humic acid powder 1 teaspoon

and 1 ounce companion

brew 4-12 hours and dilute upto 1:1

1 gallon= 128 fluid ounces=16 cups=4 quarts=256 TBspoons=768 teaspoons=3.8 liter=3785 mL's..

1mL=1/5th of a Teaspoon or 20 drops of H20..

whew...ok coolso this is how I started my building of my tea's/I have other recipes that are smaller more for autos which this one can be used but dilute it atleast 1:1 or 1 part tea 2 parts flitered water or 1:2.and even with a mild surfactant if your so inclined as well.which most likely aint gonna hurt ya either.so there is is.where i got my start for tea building a bit more serious.ill add to it soon and the other recipes ive done for others too so you'll have access to them.thank ya'll hope ya'll are great!!

How well do you think the TeaLab kits, mixes, and recipes would scale down to brewing one gallon at a time batches? I'm going to need to order more kits from tlosoils soon once their site's back up or start looking for a more mix my own alternative. The kits are easy and work well enough, just thinking about maybe trying TeaLab's stuff to compare and seems they really like to start at around the 5 gallon a batch mark.

Back