Mephisto Genetics TOOF Decay GROW JOURNAL

Thank you @olddognewtricks our names are similar in a way I am a OLDTIMER bro. I have had that name for going on two years . I was Fairlynew to AUTOS at the time. Now I test Moderate and part of the HIGH TEAM. Welcome to the best site on the planet You will get your auto grow going here bro that is a fact.

We are in training for the endurance toke challenge at the next Spannibus cup. We are being supplied all the weed need for training. They only wanted the best of the best I did my duty and volunteered the rest is history YEATSER my man. GO HIGH TEAM LMAO

We are a team of dedicated people trying to make sure this site is always state of the art and growing. HIGH TEAM

I see, Fairly. Well, you surely had this grow dialed in. I have 30+ years of growing, myself. Three of those years included a BUNCH of autos; Himalayan Blue Diesel, MI5, Think Different, Auto Northern Lights Blue, 2Fast 2Vast and many, many more. Mephisto was not on my radar back then, and that truly sucks. I am in a very unfriendly state, so I can't grow right now.:sadcry: I have to be content living vicariously through you guys. It's nice to have a site like this, with so many knowledgeable growers sharing their insight, and doing what they can to bring the newer growers along. This site feels more like a community than some others. Again, great journal. Keep those eyes red, and those thumbs green AFN.

Here is my last three TOOF DECAY going into flush.

IMG_4133.JPG
IMG_4132.JPG
IMG_4131.JPG
IMG_4129.JPG
IMG_4128.JPG
IMG_4127.JPG
IMG_4126.JPG
IMG_4125.JPG
IMG_4123.JPG
IMG_4122.JPG

Are you using HPS, Fairly? I'm not used to seeing your pics with lights on. They look killer.
I do see some rough looking foilage. I am, by no means, negatively critisizing the grow factory. It's just, this a first for me, to see from you.
Is Toof Decay, Fairly's kryptonite?

no man LED all the way over kill some would say. I know you are not criticizing bro

Here they are DONE day 81 chop for the last three toof decay
IMG_4203.JPG
IMG_4204.JPG
IMG_4204.JPG
IMG_4205.JPG
IMG_4206.JPG
IMG_4207.JPG
IMG_4209.JPG
IMG_4212.JPG
IMG_4213.JPG
IMG_4214.JPG
IMG_4216.JPG