Final Update

Plant 1 has been dry trimmed and put into Jars for the cure.

Plant 2 has been sent for processing - into some oil & gummy goodies (via a friend).

The final weight (dry) for plant 1 is....

10.98 ounces (or 309 grams if you prefer)

View attachment 1001172

Not bad from the smaller plant of the 2 grown.

A few buds were taken for test smokes etc, so I can safely say just over 11 ounces in total

Happy with the quality of the bud, a little bit more airy than usual, but I can live with that.

I liked the slow dry, and drying the full plant upside down preserved the trics on the bud, in my opinion.

But, it was a bastard to dry trim by hand - however, I would do it that way again, it sure gives a nice smooth quality smoke.

I also have a nice lot of kief from the trim (used the "Harvest More - Trim Bin" to collect it).:drool:

View attachment 1001175

The bud is still very frosty, dry but still sticky from the overload of trics, Oh, and the smell is divine.

As I said, the test smokes are spot on for what I wanted from this plant.

So wrapping it up for this grow... A cured smoke report will be published in due course.

Onwards and Upwards...

:pass:

@CannaZone Tier 1

Looks good man! Hey could @wwwillie have permission to post some of these up on our Instagram/Twitter/FB feeds?

Very well done brother and quite the harvest weight!
Its got me itching to drop my own caramel seeds lol!
:slap: ✌✌

Final Update

Plant 1 has been dry trimmed and put into Jars for the cure.

Plant 2 has been sent for processing - into some oil & gummy goodies (via a friend).

The final weight (dry) for plant 1 is....

10.98 ounces (or 309 grams if you prefer)

View attachment 1001172

Not bad from the smaller plant of the 2 grown.

A few buds were taken for test smokes etc, so I can safely say just over 11 ounces in total

Happy with the quality of the bud, a little bit more airy than usual, but I can live with that.

I liked the slow dry, and drying the full plant upside down preserved the trics on the bud, in my opinion.

But, it was a bastard to dry trim by hand - however, I would do it that way again, it sure gives a nice smooth quality smoke.

I also have a nice lot of kief from the trim (used the "Harvest More - Trim Bin" to collect it).:drool:

View attachment 1001175

The bud is still very frosty, dry but still sticky from the overload of trics, Oh, and the smell is divine.

As I said, the test smokes are spot on for what I wanted from this plant.

So wrapping it up for this grow... A cured smoke report will be published in due course.

Onwards and Upwards...

:pass:

@CannaZone Tier 1

way to grow Frogster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, now, wheres me rep bat?

Awesome yield brother!

In the summer it is very dry here and even with a swamp cooler RH is <60% so I hang the whole plant for a day or two to slow down the drying and even at that it may only take 3 days before ready to jar. I jar at <70% It is much easier for me to jar a little wet and put on the drying rack for short periods than it is to try to re-hydrate bud that got too dry! In the winter I just hang big branches with the sun leaves removed. This is a picture of a recent fall harvest.

View attachment 998271

Hey Man-O!

Nice to see your cross training machine has found it’s rightful place.. in the garage! [emoji1787]

They’re great for hanging clothes on and stuff like that. [emoji1360]

Back