Dragon Meds A Slightly Stoopid But Very Stoned Durty Dragon Smoke Report

Aw slightlystoopid..Cheers Bro...Much Appreciated...:dance: :dance: :dance:

I Think the Smoke Report is The Most Important part of the full grow and I just Love reading All of them..

Its some tasty herb man i love the taste of the burnt rubber one it taste very earthy my girlfriend says it has a licorice taste the other two taste like hashberrys is the best description with some lemon in there as well .

I Always get wrong when I am smoking the burnt rubber one..the smell doesn't interfere with the Taste..but she smokes like a garden bonfire..

my g/f does not smoke it during the day . she also wanted me to say that it is one of the best strains she has tried for menstrual pain she says it works like no other so she wanted me to thank you for that wiz .
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

Brilliant...:thumbs:..we are getting Good results in the Dragons for that.
ATM..ThunderDragon is probably in the Lead on that score..

Soooooo Beautiful....:wiz:

Plus..plus Rep..Smoke Reports Help Everyone..

+rep bro for an excellent grow and smoke report :smokebuds:

Hey SS thanks for the write up, and great great pics! REP

Awesome report!

AWESOME BUDDAGE..................... :drool:

I gotta get some of this growing......

WOW !! now thats a great grow!! I don't have any rep points to give yet ,but you deserve ++ rep.

Thanks to everyone for the likes and the rep it's much appreciated I hope everyone gets to try this strain it's killer smoke :bong:

Awesome smoke report and awesome buds man.

You just put a dragon on my "got to buy list" with your exellent report.

Just awesome man.

Love Justin

enjoying some Durty this morning plant isn't quite finished seeds look mature but took a sample to examine seed maturity and compair to others
and just to add to the already wonderful smoke report
i would say a few puffs and i could already feel the body wave
very good meds mossy enjoy them quite thouroughly
is helping as well as alot of skunks do w/ my nerve issues
i get the sweet berry/grapey floral floral delicate undertone and and a liquorish hint for sure has a exhale finish of what reminds me of opium w/ a earthier flavor w/ a hint of fuel petroleum smell slightly like the finish of a few diesel varaties
thnks again for sharing your efforts abroad

here are some bean pics from cleaning up a little to toke:)

:hump:IMG_1388.JPG

these are a durty cross from some dark almost black phe magic father on top and the ones on bottom are from a white phe magic father:hump:

Back