Reaction score
SeedBank :
Mossy's Medical Seeds

Strain:
Durty Dragon

Did it autoflower?:
yes around 2 weeks

Soil/hydro:
Peat moss with perlite and dolomite lime defiantly not enough had ph issues till about week 6 when i transplanted to pro mix hp

Nutes:
Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom and Additives

Light (kind and schedule):
400 watt 8 bulb t5 20/4

From seed to harvest date:
76 days

Dry Yeid: (3 plants 97 )g

High/Effect Duration (how long did effects last): 2 1/2 to 3 hours

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

Bag Appeal: * to *****
I shouldn't even have to type anything here because we all know how amazing this strain looks but if i had to i would say its one of the best looking nugz I've ever seen beautiful purples that look like they were snowed on

THE GROWth: * to *****
These plants are by far the tuffest plant I've yet to grow like i said i had really low ph run off I'm talking in the low 5s even the high 4s and they still stayed mostly green and produced some great size plants and buds

THE SMELL: * to *****
2 plants had a very similar smell it there was some berry undertones one has a little more lemony smell then the other but the reddish purple one has a very strong blackberry smell the 3rd one haw more of a burnt rubber hash smell all 3 have cured very nicely .

THE SMOKE: * to *****
Its some tasty herb man i love the taste of the burnt rubber one it taste very earthy my girlfriend says it has a licorice taste the other two taste like hashberrys is the best description with some lemon in there as well .

THE HiGH: * to *****
Excelent high i find myself turning to this strain allot lately especially the more it has been cured its almost been 2 months and the high is pretty couchlocky , i took them kind off early they still had some clear trichs but i get a very relaxed strong high from all 3 my g/f does not smoke it during the day . she also wanted me to say that it is one of the best strains she has tried for menstrual pain she says it works like no other so she wanted me to thank you for that wiz .:smokebuds:

All in all i give this strain a big 10 out of 10 everyone who has seen this wants to buy it off me its the only strain that i have made BHO out of the TRIM that Buddered when i whipped it some strains Bud won't even do that , not to mention how strong the BHO is it kicks my ass .

97566-dsc04839.jpg

97565-dsc04979.jpg

97564-dsc05539.jpg

97563-dsc05195.jpg

97569-dsc05046.jpg

97568-dsc05007.jpg

97567-dsc04971.jpg

Damn that's one sexy BiTCH bro nice work ineed me some dragons!!

Thanks guys smoking some Durty budder before bed I can hardly hold my eyes open anymore :smokebuds:

Damn Slightly, :clap:You really nailed it on the report, but mostly on the grow. Im gonna start calling you MR. Slightly after seeing this.:bow:NO, you are the man.

Damn. Awesome smoke report dude! Rep+ slapped!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to slightlystoopid again."

Hit you later bro, well deserve. Spot on with my experience with her. I mainly got the berry smell, almost diesel like. Mossy said you could take it early for more daytime smoke. I wanna try that next. Mine is knockout lights out!

Sweet report man! Aren't the Duurtys just the shit Dude? Some dank for sure. Great color on them buds!! You did a top notch job! Max rep for your grow, harvest, and report! One question bro... Did you do the star ratings *-***** or did I miss them? LOL I'm a bit stoned myself so forgive me if I missed it... Or you just gave it 5 stars all around! :D
:smokebuds:

Beautiful plant and a great smoke report! Thanks! :thumbs:

Damn thanks for the like and rep guys and WVR I knew I was forgetting something last night but yeah If I would have remembered she would have got 5 out of 5 anyway . :smokebuds:

Back