Mephisto Genetics A Very Happy Mephisto Customer

Facebook page has a promotion on it. Check it out.

Thanks Marja, thats where i saw about free shipping. Thought i was going crazy there for a second and had imagined seeing it.

Yes just to clarify we ship/deliver anywhere free by regular airmail.The facebook has a 10% promo code.I'll start a thread here for Mephisto promos direct for AFN customers.We'll cook up some good ideas for 420 :)

I was always a Fan of orderig at the Breeders Directly and it looks like most of the Times i was soo right with it. The Service Mephisto provides is awesome. Which Seedbank or Breeders take the Time to listen to your needs and directly got some Strains poppin up in the Head to Advice to You and they Fit like the Fist to the Eye(Literaly). Over here defo a Grow(Life)time Supporter of their awesome Work. And over here last Seedmail took exactly 4 days to good ol Germany.

K mephisto...im sold...now what u got fer guerilla? Its a temperate rainforest i grow in. Slightly acidic soil ( lots of cedar) an i like satvia super autos. ....ideas?

Mitch recommended Fantasmo Express to me when I told him I was fond of Sativas...apparently it's good for the up and energetic high we sativa lovers desire!

K mephisto...im sold...now what u got fer guerilla? Its a temperate rainforest i grow in. Slightly acidic soil ( lots of cedar) an i like satvia super autos. ....ideas?

Wow temperate rain forest sounds like a very interesting place to grow..!
im taking a stab in the dark to say you've got very high humidity there?

we really battle with humidity here in our woods.

we have yet to really play with or develop any super autos, but we are working on a strain with canadian genetics that we know is very good against mould but it's still under development.

i'd ask what auto'd thusfar youve had good results with?
kind regards mitch

Ive had great success with auto northern lights, candicane and auto ak47 (if i keep it open to wind)
But yeah mold an slugs are killler here. Its why i do autos..if ya got plants out in late September when the rains start ya got mold. From april till Sep. Conditions can be fantastic.
Thanks for the answer back....an if ya ever need a tester...
so seeing as ya got my next order what ya recommend?

I would point you in the direction of our larger strains, as for me it's always the smaller statured Indica plants that are more problematic with mould.

although it's always variable, I've had very small plants 10 to a giant pot out in March and they've not had a hint of mould, this year we're going with polytunnels and proper ventilation for the most part.

hubbabubbasmelloscope,
Sour bubbly
chem City blues
chemdogging
auto triangle kush
ripleys og
walter White
sodk
those are the main strains off the top of my head I would suggest to try out.

Cheers!

Id give HBSS a shot in a more humid environment. I grew some outside last summer and has no issues, but its not especially humid here either.

Back