Mephisto Genetics A Very Happy Mephisto Customer

Spanglish

Certified Rambler
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
Bean mail has landed this morning, i know it was a domestic order but having them land 24hrs after being shipped is very impressive.

The communication and service from Mitch was top class and cant be faulted, not only do they supply top class genetics, but the whole operation from breeding to shipping is a well oiled machine.

Well packed with great stealth even on a domestic order, only ordered a 3 seed pack of Sour Crack ( 5 seeds in the pack) and still got 1 seed pack Auto Triangle Kush free ( 3 seeds in the pack), so in total paid and ordered 3 seeds and received 8 nearly 200% extra.

Cant wait to finish up the Sweet Tooth i got going now and pop one of these, been looking at Mephisto for a while now and decided to go for it and am very happy i did, would recommend anyone who is thinking about trying them to get a order in now, get in contact with Mitch and order direct and you for sure wont be dissapointed.

If you cant guess got one very happy customer here, and thanks so much to all at Mephisto that make this happen.

spanglish-albums-random-picture426576-meph2.jpg

spanglish-albums-random-picture426575-meph.jpg

spanglish-albums-random-picture426579-sour-crack-meph.jpg

Last edited:
I am onboard with your comment's:clap: my international order took six day's:cool: and also generous amount of extra seed's. hat's off to mitch!:tiphat::hug:

No probs guys!
thanks for the review Spanglish I'm looking forward to seeing how they do for
you with the inside/outside combination you have planned.

obviously the shipping times are out of our hands and can vary depending on location but we do our upmost to get orders sent as soon as possible.

We have the mindset that we want to make people feel like they're getting special treatment, but in truth there's no discrimination between any forum members or direct customers alike,

cheers guys, mitch

I thought about ordering from Mephisto a couple of weeks ago, but I went to Herbies autoflower site instead. I ordered 16 and got 8 more freebies. 9 days to the US. Not a bad deal. Will definitely check out Mitch on the next order!

I thought about ordering from Mephisto a couple of weeks ago, but I went to Herbies autoflower site instead. I ordered 16 and got 8 more freebies. 9 days to the US. Not a bad deal. Will definitely check out Mitch on the next order!

For sure should check out Mephisto for your next order, looks like Mitch just about has the 2015 catalogue ready so by the time you get a order in you should be able to choose from a even bigger line that will include the new 2015 strains.

I know what you mean about being hard to choose what and where to order, there are so many great seed banks and breeders to choose from these days.

I got my first set of beans via seed city and very impressed with there service, my next grow i will be trying out some of mephisto seed's for sure after reading all these great reviews, may get them via seed city as is free uk delivery.

I got my first set of beans via seed city and very impressed with there service, my next grow i will be trying out some of mephisto seed's for sure after reading all these great reviews, may get them via seed city as is free uk delivery.
Check with Mephisto, might be better deal when you deal direct and shipping.

Dont quote me on this, but i am sure i read somewhere on the Mephisto website or the Facebook page (cant find it now) that shipping is also free on all direct orders with them, wait for Mitch to confirm this one though.

Also if you have not can check out the website and Facebook.

http://mephistogenetics.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mephisto-Genetics/1482499025366782

Facebook page has a promotion on it. Check it out.

Dont quote me on this, but i am sure i read somewhere on the Mephisto website or the Facebook page (cant find it now) that shipping is also free on all direct orders with them, wait for Mitch to confirm this one though.

Also if you have not can check out the website and Facebook.

http://mephistogenetics.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mephisto-Genetics/1482499025366782

Check with Mephisto, might be better deal when you deal direct and shipping.

I can confirm that; just bought from them recently and Mitch told me that their prices include free shipping. Plus, they have sweet freebies AND send extra seeds on top of what you ordered. I ordered two 3-packs and he told me they're sending 5 of each ON TOP of freebies. Paid for 6, getting 10 because I ordered direct.

Back