Indoor AB's latest grow log - Launch of the Badboy!

Back after a long hiatus for another update. These pics were actually taken earlier this week but I'm just now getting the time to post them. As you can see, the Snowryder got the ax this week. I'm heading out on vacation tomorrow, and I've decided wait on harvesting of the PAK until I get back. The AKR is curing in the jars and came out to a final weight of 54g - easily a new record for me. I plan on catching up on everybody's grow journals when I have some free time next week, so thanks for hanging in there during my absence!

Day 92

All_Day92_1.jpg

PAK - Still fattening up and burning up the fans, but I'm still seeing some clear trichs. I can't believe this plant will go for over 100 days, but the end result looks to be worth it.

PAK_Day92_1.jpg

PAK_Day92_2.jpg

PAK_Day92_3.jpg

PAK_Day92_4.jpg

PAK_Day92_5.jpg

SR1 - I could have let her go a bit longer, but I really needed to get this one out of the tent and drying before I left town. I'm looking forward to finding out the dry weight, as the buds are really dense and heavy. The skunky, grape bubble gum smell was almost overpowering during trimming.

SR1_Day92_1.jpg

SR1_Day92_2.jpg

SR1_Day92_3.jpg

SR1_Day92_4.jpg

SR1_Day92_5.jpg

SR1_Day92_Harvest_1.jpg

SR1_Day92_Harvest_2.jpg

RRF (Day 58) - She's starting to yellow out pretty quickly now, so I wrapped up the nutes this week and started the flush. I figure at least a couple more weeks and this one will be ready for harvest.

RRF_Day58_1.jpg

RRF_Day58_2.jpg

RRF_Day58_3.jpg

RRF_Day58_4.jpg

Wow. That PAK just keeps getting fatter and fatter, Andy! Awesome. The picture of you holding the huge ass SR cola is amazing, looks dense. Can't wait for final weigh ins on everything and that RRF to finish out! But I have to... Fantastic job as per usual, my friend. :clap: :clap: :clap: :smokebuds:

nice work andy!!! :thumbs: :clap: :smokeit: :dance2:

have a great vaca!!!

Great grow Andy, some fatties you have there. It's always nice to set personal yield records as well. :smokeit:

Wow!

92180d1338604557-abs-latest-grow-log-launch-badboy-pak_day92_2.jpg

They look so good Andy! Congrats on the Harvest!
+rep for some great growing.

Hope you get some good relaxation in and have nice weather for your vacation!
:smokebuds:

omg andy..lookin' great! im so stoked for ya, you've got plenty of dank ass nice nugz, with a beautiful selection on top of it all. great work, even for being away most of the time, you still have out done yourself yet again..kudo's.

Great growing my friend! :thumbs: + Rep for those 3 beauties! Enjoy the vacation bro! :smokebuds:

+Rep on the great looking Trichalicious plants. Hope that you ahve a great vacation and enjoy the fruits of your labor

I like that! Trichalicious!! Definitely describes an AB grow to a T! (No pun intended...) Excellent job as usual Bro! Enjoy your vacation! And that SR when you get back!!! :smokebuds:

Back