ABV TEA

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Island Sweet Skunk, Comatose, el Chapo, and others.
I've been meaning to do this...

I put a week's worth of Already Been Vaped weed (roughly 2 big heaping soup spoons) and poured hot water over it, added milk, and let it steep for about 15 min. I also gave it 30sec blast in the microwave for good measure.

It tasted OK on its own, but I could add a tea bag if I want stronger flavor.

I felt like I ate a 100mg edible, though I had a meal shortly after the tea so it might have been stronger.

As much as I love vaping my flowers, it shows that I don't get all the cannabinoids. I filled a bong with ABV this afternoon and got a nice buzz from 3 big tokes so I am guessing that the vape only pulls 75-80%.

I will make tea again today. Maybe add some chamomile mint...I think that this will be my new Saturday tradition!

OK, twice is the beginning of a tradition, right?

I did roughly the same thing, with roughly the same effects. The difference would be dependant on the strains and amounts I used the previous week.

Vaporising ground flower at 206°-209° Celsius would have removed almost all of the terps already, so other than the strength of the pot I am not sure to what extent terps will affect the ABV edible

I might add a pinch of unvaped herb at the end just to see if terps make a difference.

I usually give my AVB to my still-combusting friends to smoke it, or make cannabutter with it... we find it doesn't get us high, just really stoned... so great for night consumption before bed. I haven't tried in a tea though, will do so this weekend!

Back