Accurately reviewing Cannabis/Autoflowers while consuming prescription medication’s.

I accidently deleted a part was trying to make it build most important part
Rancid oils cause inflammation most oils have oxidized by the time you get them like how juice squeezed it has to be drank same with oil. Your body can't utilize there cooked oils (trans fats) they just cause havoc stay away from fried food no vegetable oils no thin oil use grass fed butter or coconut oil to cook they stay fresher longer because they are solid at room temperature. Short story make your own food raw or cooked for health. No salt. If your eating a whole food it has sodium.
I used to eat alot of rice, chicpeas black beans, hummus corn chips etc. Being vegan it was harder especially getting processed food. I don't use canola, soy, cottonseed, hydrogenated oil. If I did do dairy I'd go to a local farm and get it raw. Oils that are rancid vegetable oils go rancid easy they are thin. can make your own salads dressing with cashews you just soak overnight. Blend with lemon juice water garlic seasoning you can probably make any dressing and it's a whole food instead of an extracted oil so better calories more protein. Less liquid more of a dip more liquid more like. A dressing. Stay away from most store bought dressings. Also get sunlight hard in the winter. If you don't have enough vitamin d all sorts of terrible shit can happen you can only get d from animal products or the sun. They use moss I forget what type to make vitamin d but some people say it's not as good as animal extracted because it's not the same hormone. Just like vitamin a is only an animal product but beta caratene in carrots sweet potatoes turns into vitamin a in your liver which is why liver is loaded with vitamin a. Some people can't make the conversion and then they have no vitamin a. I like to take a good B12 like methlycobalamin the cheaper ones at a drug store are cyacobalimin made out of cyanide. That's the kind they fortified good with cause it's cheaper like a poptart etc. Or cliff bar. Without d you can't make testosterone you can also get vitamin d extracted from sheep wool. It's the same that our bodies use. Some people say that's bad because they use pesticides to protect the wool. I think it's best to get it from sun but we aren't all wim Hof and not every one can sit in the sun for hours everyday. Look into nice cream too you can use frozen bananas coconut milk and cacao and make a dank soft serve you can add some medicated coconut oil too lol. It's like making a smoothie less liquid. No sugar get all your potassium from the bananas. Stay away from tofu and soy. Peanuts are a legume too. See if that improves anything. I feel like diet is a huge part of it also I've gone on too long lol. If you want more info feel free to ask.
I drink avocado oil. On the Keto diet 40% of your calories are supposed to be fats. So I mix avocado oil with almost every meal after cooking it, and drink it straight if mixing isn't appropriate for the food being eaten.

I'm adding avacado to my salad tonight

.... But we can't give you enough of those meds because our doctors have been hobbled by the federal government because, well, drugs are bad.... mk.
Yeah and now they're telling doctors what they can and can't prescribe to their patients during this epidemic - on pain of losing their license.

Government should get back to its primary job, which is protecting citizens from the government. All these effing rules...

Back