Accurately reviewing Cannabis/Autoflowers while consuming prescription medication’s.

Sometimes i get an initial increase in my nerve pain immediately after vaping, but once the initial rush subsides I find I can achieve a good level of release for the Indica..(Ibuprofen and codine+paracetamol included I am unable to deal with the discomfort without these medications, i have tried so many times.

The way Cannabis works for me I find really interesting, it’s incredible to be honest as after vaping it’s like the Cannabinoids activity seek out the damaged nerve. Then there is the initial increase in pain as the Cannabis is activated in my system, once activated the discomfort ease. (Totally mind blowing stuf)

Somedays nothing can help me Man nothin, then I take to pacing the house all nigh cos it’s to uncomfortably to stop moving..
:pass:
Nothing sucks more than nerve pain. You have my condolences, for sure.

Yeah, like Flomax. It's one of the few non-surgical options for an enlarged prostate. The drug makes it easier to pee and helps prevent having to get up 5 times to urinate. But it has sexual side-effects, including the inability to feel orgasms. But with Cannabis I can sleep through the night, at least, and can still enjoy sex.

I assume you're from the UK - do they let you switch doctors?
Wow that's like those blood pressure drugs that kill your libido it's like they might cover up one problem but cause way more

Yeah, like Flomax. It's one of the few non-surgical options for an enlarged prostate. The drug makes it easier to pee and helps prevent having to get up 5 times to urinate. But it has sexual side-effects, including the inability to feel orgasms. But with Cannabis I can sleep through the night, at least, and can still enjoy sex.

I assume you're from the UK - do they let you switch doctors?
Wow that's like those blood pressure drugs that kill your libido it's like they might cover up one problem but cause way more

Right. So given that I'm a good citizen and in my country they're always spouting off about the patient's rights, I would think that they would want me to have the most effective treatment. Unfortunately, our overlords don't agree that people are smart enough to make their own healthcare decisions even when that involves cannabis

Yup, I do one or the other but not both. If down at the local having a few I'll wander out with friends and just hang with em while they smoke and sip on my beer. If I show up when they are heading out back and I partake, I'll go in and order a coke....
Isn't there a guy in the alley behind that building where you can find real coke? :crying:

...just kidding! My body tells me not to mix booze and cannabis, but the real things I don't like to mix are Bronkaid and cannabis. If I've taken Bronkaid in the past couple of days it's really hard to get anything at all from smoking.

Back