Accurately reviewing Cannabis/Autoflowers while consuming prescription medication’s.

Unvaccinated

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Accurately reviewing Cannabis while consuming prescription medication.

that’s the question guys? Is it possible to accurately review auto flower/Cannabis while consuming prescription medication?. I personally do not believe this is possible due to the way prescription medication affects the brain.

Hi I’m a grower I’ve grown plants since the 90s I was born in the very early 70s. So I have had reasonable knowledge and time to actually judge cannabis and it’s potential benefits.

however around 2016 I had to undergo several major operations losing a considerable amount of use of my left arm, also leaving considerable nerve damage throughout the left side of my body. after consistently trying and failing to recover and manage pain I became addicted to prescription medication, during these years I have taken many of the tablets available on the NHS to manage pain especially nerve pain.

One thing about consuming medications has left me without any doubt that prescription medications affect and disrupt the way cannabinoids work within the body. Relating directly to the question above.
While using many prescription meds I found using and consuming Cannabis extremely fickle..

12 months ago I decided to completely reevaluate my life and clean my body as much as possible from prescription medication and make a move towards a permanent routine of managing my condition with medical cannabis.

I won’t bore you with the stories of detox, addiction as they are as difficult to tell and as painful to remember, however I am now only using Co-Codamol and ibuprofen alongside cannabis.

once my body was flushed of prescription medications one of the first things I noticed was how differently the effects of cannabis strains were on a clear and clean system.
Once again the euphoric/medical and calming properties of Cannabis returned to me..

Medical cannabis by no means manages my condition or pain as well as prescription medication once did, but it leaves me a clean and clear head with which I can think and be myself rather than somebody I or my my family no longer recognise.

One of the first things I noticed was that Cannabis strains I had rejected as being unsuitable for my needs or just a strain that I thought was indeed unsuited and ineffective became a completely different player in the game.

So the question remains with the forum, Is It’s possible to accurately review cannabis while consuming prescription medication? Are we as a community unjustified in a review of a product if we are consuming prescription meds?

As such a large proportion of society are consuming prescription medications alongside cannabis, I find my question above has extremely disturbing possibilitys.

Last edited:
Don’t believe it is possible to review cannabis when on other prescription meds. Prescription meds have their own effects on your body that can mask or potentially block any “feelings” you’d get with a clean body as it were. It’s no different than having a smoke when you’re drunk - it feels completely differently when you’re tanked up on alcohol and then smoke.

Yup, I do one or the other but not both. If down at the local having a few I'll wander out with friends and just hang with em while they smoke and sip on my beer. If I show up when they are heading out back and I partake, I'll go in and order a coke....

Your not alone my friend...I was on methadone for over a decade and used cannabis to get off the narcotics. There's no real comparison between prescription drugs and weed unless your using concentrate. I feel better and more human without the pharmaceuticals.

Your not alone my friend...I was on methadone for over a decade and used cannabis to get off the narcotics. There's no real comparison between prescription drugs and weed unless your using concentrate. I feel better and more human without the pharmaceuticals.

Well done @Movingon11 thats some achievements right there...I fully appreciate your strength..

I did a few years on Pregabalin 600 for chronic pain..the withdrawal nearly ended me..I will never forget the time served..

Accurately reviewing Cannabis while consuming prescription medication.

that’s the question guys? Is it possible to accurately review auto flower/Cannabis while consuming prescription medication?. I personally do not believe this is possible due to the way prescription medication affects the brain.

Hi I’m a grower I’ve grown plants since the 90s I was born in the very early 70s. So I have had reasonable knowledge and time to actually judge cannabis and it’s potential benefits.

however around 2016 I had to undergo several major operations losing a considerable amount of use of my left arm, also leaving considerable nerve damage throughout the left side of my body. after consistently trying and failing to recover and manage pain I became addicted to prescription medication, during these years I have taken many of the tablets available on the NHS to manage pain especially nerve pain.

One thing about consuming medications has left me without any doubt that prescription medications affect and disrupt the way cannabinoids work within the body. Relating directly to the question above.
While using many prescription meds I found using and consuming Cannabis extremely fickle..

12 months ago I decided to completely reevaluate my life and clean my body as much as possible from prescription medication and make a move towards a permanent routine of managing my condition with medical cannabis.

I won’t bore you with the stories of detox, addiction as they are as difficult to tell and as painful to remember, however I am now only using Co-Codamol and ibuprofen alongside cannabis.

once my body was flushed of prescription medications one of the first things I noticed was how differently the effects of cannabis strains were on a clear and clean system.
Once again the euphoric/medical and calming properties of Cannabis returned to me..

Medical cannabis by no means manages my condition or pain as well as prescription medication once did, but it leaves me a clean and clear head with which I can think and be myself rather than somebody I or my my family no longer recognise.

One of the first things I noticed was that Cannabis strains I had rejected as being unsuitable for my needs or just a strain that I thought was indeed unsuited and ineffective became a completely different player in the game.

So the question remains with the forum, Is It’s possible to accurately review cannabis while consuming prescription medication? Are we as a community unjustified in a review of a product if we are consuming prescription meds?

As such a large proportion of society are consuming prescription medications alongside cannabis, I find my question above has extremely disturbing possibilitys.
Congratulations getting off pharms and finding something natural that works for you

I think anything you add is gonna effect the effects. Whether your diet or other drugs. Drugs interact synergistically. Even caffeine and thc has a different effect then either of them on their own or blunts with nicotine. Also everyone had a different body so no one strain effects everyone exactly the same

Also everyone had a different body so no one strain effects everyone exactly the same
:yeahthat:One thing I’ve learned is that cannabis effects are totally subjective. What makes one person giggle, gives another anxiety. Hell…I even see it in myself depending what my pain level is. If my pain is super high, I can basically chain smoke joints all day without getting high. Other days if I try that it puts me on the moon (which can be fun :rofl:). Other things I’ve noticed affect how cannas effects are perceived are lack of sleep, what you’ve eaten, tolerance, the mood you’re in when you ingest it….I could go on. The reviews are only one person’s experience with a strain… not to mention, I bet reading reviews even affects how you experience the high. Placebo effects and what not :pass:

Back