Advice on when to harvest/Start Flush?

I love both I use an arizer solo. I go thru phases. If I have really nice organic cured bud I'd rather vape that generally but if I only got commercially grown buds that aren't as good as my homegrown I'd rather dab.

Yea I feel that. I use the mighty. Great for herb, but not always the best option with concentrates. My buddy had a Puffco peak, or maybe the peak pro, and that was my absolute favorite thing to dab off for a while. I never really got into dabbing a ton though. Plus the mighty gets by with concentrates. You got to know what you're doing or it'll drip down the chamber and ruin the device, but its not too hard to figure out.

Hey guys. Getting somewhat close to my first harvest(Its a matter of weeks I'm sure), and wanted advice on a couple of things.

1) When should I harvest based on how my buds look? I understand its preference, and I have looked at the reference chart MOG posted in the autoflower info section, however I am too inexperienced to read these buds. I have about 8 tops of the same height. I took pictures of three
of them, and I took up close pictures of three of them. The reason I'm having a hard time telling, is some buds look more mature than others. I'm sure you guys will see in the pictures.

2) I planned to start flushing about 1 week before the plants are done. Again, I've read the autoflower info section and I understand flushing is not beneficial like often rumored. However if I can save some nutes, why the hell not. I read one time that for ideal harvests, you should start to flush when 50% of the hairs have turned red. ANY truth to this at all? If not, when should I start flush?

Pics included below
View attachment 1406949View attachment 1406953View attachment 1406954View attachment 1406956View attachment 1406957View attachment 1406958
Hello this might help you decide to flush or not i dont bother as there is no diffrence in tast or smoke its more to do with curing and drying.

Hello this might help you decide to flush or not i dont bother as there is no diffrence in tast or smoke its more to do with curing and drying.

Hello! Thank you! I actually did read this the other day. I believe I put it in the above post, but maybe I forgot. My main reason for flushing is just to save nutrients. I only plan to flush for a week at absolute maximum.

Back