Advice Regarding Nugbuckers' Mainlining with Autos

I understood that Dale but after losing 88% of my last grow to bud rot, I considered that I should take a more conservative approach. So I could HST which could cause some serious issues or I could let it grow normally and risk potentially smaller yields.
You could LST and just tie and bend branches to open the plant up. Very common and works great with autos. Main thing with budrot is getting your humidity and air flow in order

JP1 that sounds like a great idea. Also good point about bud rot. After losing 88% of my last grow to it I don't want to experience it again. Having said that I initially thought it was mildew so I threw out every part of every branch that had any rot in its' cola. It was only after talking to another very knowledgeable local grower that I learned one can save the parts that are rot free and far enough away from the rot. I always start on a new grow on a new moon so I am looking forward to starting my first all autoflower grow one week from today. There is a belief that one should start a grow of things that grow above the ground on a new moon and things that grow below the ground on a full moon. Most people have just heard that one should start any crop on a full moon. As Ross Perot said, the devil is in the details.

the best idea IMPO that is too stressful for the short veg period for autos… Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox I have good luck LST and topping but find my bigger yields from auto with un topped plants with minimal training

Last edited:
Checkout BILL WARD youtube Channel. All he does is really Autos Mainlining etc . Everything people say don't do regarding autos he does and he actually grow's some very big plants. Check him out

Having a bit of the old rot in my last grow I learned it's a good idea to do a bud wash on all you plan on keeping from the same tent. Just in case some spores have landed elsewhere but started destroying the rest of the crop...No sense going into the cure then finding out you had spores.

Back