New Grower Afghan Kush auto grow!

From what im seeing and hearing there are more reputable seed banks with more consistent genetics. Growerschoice is hit or miss. And they jipped me a seed and wont do anything about it. Lol which is not cool at all.
Yeah, one of my bay 11 seeds died in the soil, I think it came to the top when I watered it and the light killed it. Hey there's a good resourse I found on youtube. The guy will even respond to questions on his videos and he doesn't spam you with "like and subscribe" ever. All he asks is that you share the knowledge. His videos have been super helpful.

Reactions: _~JAB~_

_~JAB~_

Sharing good resources!
Yeah, one of my bay 11 seeds died in the soil, I think it came to the top when I watered it and the light killed it. Hey there's a good resourse I found on youtube. The guy will even respond to questions on his videos and he doesn't spam you with "like and subscribe" ever. All he asks is that you share the knowledge. His videos have been super helpful.

Thanks man gives me lots to watch! Appreciate it.

Day 63! Shes rolling along. Nothing really changed to much. Buds are SUPER sticky now and the smell is sweet but gas. Good mix! Also getting a little purple in the sugar leaves idk why.

20220730_102206_Signature.jpg
20220730_093623_(1)_Signature.jpg
20220730_102229_Signature.jpg

Back