New Grower Afghan Kush auto grow!

You mind checking mine out and giving me some feedback? Should I try defoliating one? I know i have been tempted on a few leaves. But I figure the more energy they absorb the more they will put towards bud production... or is that counter-intuative like too much water? So much guess work lol.
Yea ill come take a look! Everyone will tell you different when it comes to defoliation. I myself take only leaves that are blocking bud sites, touching soil and/or dead infected leaves. If i were growing outdoors then i would probably just let them grow natural as they are in their natural environment but indoor grow we cannot recreate that environment so i do what i can to get as much light were it is needed as possible.

DAY 49! She stretched a little but i read afghans are squat short and bulky plants which she definitely is. I might have topped to late, I have 14 main colas going which are starting in full flower now! Hoping i get a few Oz out of this one. Fed bloom nutes 1/2 strength and watered plain both throughout the week. Drinking about a gallon of water now every 2 or 3 days! I defoliated and removed some more lower growth that just wasnt cutting it. I did leave a few bud sites in the center of the plant that will only produce a nug on top but i just couldnt find myself cutting them down.. Do you normally clear out all middle growth and just leave main colas on the outside? The center bud sites arent blocking anything so i left them alone. Any thoughts??

20220716_074555_Signature.jpg
20220716_074539_HDR_Signature.jpg

Day 55! Did some defoliation my humidity is a little high right now scared me cause of mold. Also one of my ratchet ropes gave out in the middle of the night and dropped the light to about 5inches from the top of canopy and some leaves are lighter green now so idk if shes bleached in the top few leaves or just really hungry? Lol rest of plant is a lot darker. Fed her a dose of big bloom and tiger bloom. Plain PH water in between feeds. I started organic black strap molasses as well. Shes starting to pack on trichomes now and putting off a STRONG smell!! In a few weeks hopefully ill be seeing some connected colas the buds are getting bigger everyday!

20220723_115352_Signature.jpg
20220723_115311_Signature.jpg
20220723_115435_Signature.jpg
20220723_115941_Signature.jpg

How dude she's looking like a fine ass bitch! lol
It's starting to look frosty. keep it up bromigo.

How dude she's looking like a fine ass bitch! lol
It's starting to look frosty. keep it up bromigo.
Thanks bro! She packed on the trichomes last night i woke up this morning and its finally frosty time! Cant wait to get some real genetics though few more weeks and ill he ordering from either multiverse beans or NASC. Cant wait!

Where did you get this one at? I got mine at growers choice, They're in the us and I usually get my seeds within a week, two tops.

Where did you get this one at? I got mine at growers choice, They're in the us and I usually get my seeds within a week, two tops.
Growerschoice. I ordered 3 gorilla glue, 3 bubblegum and 3 afghan autos. The GG 2 didnt germinate and 1 went into flower at 14 days. The bubble gum 1 didnt germ, and they only sent me 2. Lol then the afghans so far so good. Short stocky and packing on buds.

so what's the difference in the genetics?
From what im seeing and hearing there are more reputable seed banks with more consistent genetics. Growerschoice is hit or miss. And they jipped me a seed and wont do anything about it. Lol which is not cool at all.

Your plant is looking quite well. Nice job with all that tie down training you did.

Back