AFN 3.0 (March 2023 - Bugs, Oopsies, "Why did you do this?", and other Reporting)

who thinks a post forwarding option to your own created threads would be a good idea for the people who have a few threads going.​

I find it a bit time consuming copy & pasting and then have to upload pics and vids again too.​

It would make my life easyier if i could forward my origonal post to another thread or multible threads lol​

who thinks a post forwarding option to your own created threads would be a good idea for the people who have a few threads going.​

I find it a bit time consuming copy & pasting and then have to upload pics and vids again too.​

It would make my life easyier if i could forward my origonal post to another thread or multible threads lol​

It would be very nice if you could just copy and paste! Sometimes I have at least three threads that have to update at the same time.

It would be very nice if you could just copy and paste! Sometimes I have at least three threads that have to update at the same time.

You can I do it all the time. I only upload pics or vids to the most important thread mine or G&S. Then I only copy once then paste it to multiple threads.. There is a share button in the top right of post but that just creates a link to said post

Back