AFN 3.0 (March 2023 - Bugs, Oopsies, "Why did you do this?", and other Reporting)

Hey Frank, are you using a new camera, or perhaps the pic size/MB setting got bumped up? Even at a couple MB's, it bogs down... I think the system does auto-reduce once posted to whatever max size is allowed...
I've gotten into the habit of reducing the pics down in size using Paint; <2MB pics chopped to about 33%, and the detail is still fine unless you try to blow them up again...

Six', I think Hobbes said something about that feature being an Add-On, which wasn't compatible with the new software? A known bug at this point, whatever the cause...
Hang tight y'all, IT dept. isn't around currently .....:smoker1:
Nah….it’s the same camera. No biggie though, my friend. :d5: Things are a little better in the past day or so. Thanks amigro:pass:

Hey there admin team, I know this might need to be directed to Hobbes when he is available but the donation link/gofundme is dead.

EDIT: Well, not dead just no longer available or running.

Maybe it’s just me on my phone and it’s not really a bug just probably more of my chubby fingers, but the lightbulb preference button at the top. I keep pressing it and it’s annoying loool
:crying:

Maybe it’s just me on my phone and it’s not really a bug just probably more of my chubby fingers, but the lightbulb preference button at the top. I keep pressing it and it’s annoying loool
:crying:
Me too! :eek2: I also switch back between light and dark mode on purpose because some things can't be read easily in dark mode and vice-versa.

@Admin - Guide to blogging on AFN link is broken. It points to the old domain but when I edit it to change the domain it's still 404. I'm trying to figure out how to get a new grow log to naturally read chronologically.

@Admin - Guide to blogging on AFN link is broken. It points to the old domain but when I edit it to change the domain it's still 404. I'm trying to figure out how to get a new grow log to naturally read chronologically.
404 - Document Not Found

The requested object or URL, /forums/link-forums/guide-to-blogging-on-afn.710/was not found on this server.
The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it.
Please inform the administrator of the referring page, https://www.autoflower.org/.

this comes up between every page change on my samsung tablet
Screenshot_2023-08-27-22-46-17.png

yeah, this is weird,... it's not something I recall happening before, or was asked for either... :shrug:
I'll check with the staff IT'ers and see WTH is up....
Personally, I can do without it!

Back