AFN 3.0 (March 2023 - Bugs, Oopsies, "Why did you do this?", and other Reporting)

@Frankthetank no one else is complaining about this? Perhaps you have changed the picture format to something too large for the site? Run a speed test on your internet connection "Google Speed test" and run their test. Is it hot where you are when this is happening? you may have a substation router getting too hot. That happens here when the heat goes up!

Let me know if you find anything or not!
I’m not the only one…. I’m just the only one saying anything…but promised to stop doing that, even.

So, everything is great!!
1686943543213.gif

I’m not the only one…. I’m just the only one saying anything…but promised to stop doing that, even.

So, everything is great!!
View attachment 1604614
We cannot fix what we do not know about and if others are having the issue it is their not reporting it that is the problem not you reporting it.

So please keep that information flowing!

We cannot fix what we do not know about and if others are having the issue it is their not reporting it that is the problem not you reporting it.

So please keep that information flowing!
Lol you’re talking to the guy that reported. Perhaps you should make an announcement in LS…

Copy to drive is what has always worked for me. The site had a Xenforo update a couple of days ago, they always manage to break shit but maybe there was a security reason. The internet has been having an unusually high amount of Russian hacking lately?

elmo-sesame-street.gif

Copy to drive is what has always worked for me. The site had a Xenforo update a couple of days ago, they always manage to break shit but maybe there was a security reason. The internet has been having an unusually high amount of Russian hacking lately?

View attachment 1604622
okay! yeah before you could just copy image then paste to site, only a fraction of a second quicker not really a big deal . but the site update makes sense thanks!

Yes, I also experienced a bit of the difficulty posting a gif/moving image thing. I did get an error and could not log on for a few minutes but got a warning that the site was under maintenance. Perhaps @Frankthetank ,you were running into the same thing I was? I didn't think much of it and attributed it to general internet hiccups.

I was also having a VPN connection issue until I restarted everything. I'm not tech enough to know so I did the old unplug it all and restart.

EDIT: Oh, Frank, did you notice the year badges dissapeaed with the update? Maybe you were right in the thick of the changes. Not discounting your complaint/report just speculating with ya.

Lol you’re talking to the guy that reported. Perhaps you should make an announcement in LS…
Hey Frank, are you using a new camera, or perhaps the pic size/MB setting got bumped up? Even at a couple MB's, it bogs down... I think the system does auto-reduce once posted to whatever max size is allowed...
I've gotten into the habit of reducing the pics down in size using Paint; <2MB pics chopped to about 33%, and the detail is still fine unless you try to blow them up again...
EDIT: Oh, Frank, did you notice the year badges dissapeaed with the update? Maybe you were right in the thick of the changes. Not discounting your complaint/report just speculating with ya.
Six', I think Hobbes said something about that feature being an Add-On, which wasn't compatible with the new software? A known bug at this point, whatever the cause...
Hang tight y'all, IT dept. isn't around currently .....:smoker1:

Back