Airdomes work!!!! without autopots

You don't need an auto pot to use an airdome. Just use a fabric smart pot, hydro pebbles, and coco. I'm doing a control now with 4 plants that have 4 air domes and the rest of the plants do not, its around 8 plants without that are the same age. The 4 with the air domes are out growing the other plants by about 35%. They're taller, bigger and more leaves, and growing a lot faster. I have 3 of them tied down and its putting on limbs like crazy. I think this is a big enough grow for a control group to compare. Your opinion may be different, but they are getting 15 liters of air an hour 24/7 and its night and day difference. THey're cheap, easy to set up and zero maintenance ..You really should try a couple..You place the airdome in the bottom of the pot, run the airline up and out and insert the adapter for the other airline, the cover the airdome with hydro pebbles to about 70% covered or 60% doesn't make much difference, then hold it steady and start adding coco. I waited 1 week and plugged the airpump up and it was almost immediate how they took off. The plants are also eating and drinking more than the others. Which tells me the roots are growing faster than the others..

Back