Seed Stockers AJ's Wedding Glue Solo Cup Grow-Winter Comp.

Starting to think I should of trimmed her up more....we are committed at this point though.
Wedding Glue 182022.jpg

Her sister is killing it in the ten gallon.
Wedding Glue Big Pot.jpg

1-16 Update.
Things moving along pretty well I had some concerns as all the tops started looking droopy I guess is the word. I have not ran a solo in a while so my confidence is not as high as it is in my normal set up. Then I noticed very similar reaction in the 10 gallon. So I am going with it is just an expression of this strain. Well that is what I am going to tell myself. If I am wrong don't burst my delusion.
Wedding Glue 1152021.jpg
No Roots.jpg

Okay so we are getting somewhere, bud sites galore and they are starting to fatten up. Looking back day 1 was about 11/27 so we are at week 8 right now. So i am guessing about 4 weeks out. She has some gnarly looking leaves on her and is in need of a haircut, but we will get to that shortly.

Solo 1212022.jpg
solo 2 1212022.jpg

Okay so we are getting somewhere, bud sites galore and they are starting to fatten up. Looking back day 1 was about 11/27 so we are at week 8 right now. So i am guessing about 4 weeks out. She has some gnarly looking leaves on her and is in need of a haircut, but we will get to that shortly.

View attachment 1410927View attachment 1410928

And the flower show begins :headbang:

Looking good buddy :cheers:

Keep the updates coming :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

1/29/2022 Update.

The buds are starting to fatten up some now. Figuring three weeks maybe still four out. Was a little worried I left to many bud sites, but she is showing me I was wrong.
Solo 1292022.jpg

Her sister in the ten gallon is just a beast. She is about a week behind the solo give or take. If those buds fatten and those colas fill out like the other solos that are close to finish I am going to be very happy.
Wedding Glue Big Sister.jpg

They are looking good. Checking back through to see of you topped them.

They are looking good. Checking back through to see of you topped them.
I topped the solo. Do not think I topped the big one.

2/6 update.

She is getting a little funky now eating her leaves and such. I can't water much more than I have been and she is still growing it is just not going to be pretty. I did leave a few to many bud sites, she may look gnarly now but she will be a beast at chop.
Solo 262021.jpg

Update she is starting to really eat her self I had her on a water pump and it died sometime between yesterday morning and this afternoon. So she is super thirsty in the pic. Probably a week out guessing even when getting feed six times a day she is eating up the leaves. Super strong feeder the big one in the gallon it is starting to set in as well. I hit her with some build a bloom hope that helps.
solo 2132022.jpg
Solo 2132022 bud shot.jpg

Back