Seed Stockers AJ's Wedding Glue Solo Cup Grow-Winter Comp.

Some bud shots from yesterday. Spent all day night trying to decide is I was going to chop or wait. We have plenty of milky white trichomes, not much amber but I am not always looking for super couch lock. Took some pictures with my USB microscope but that is not working out yet. Need to spend some more time figuring that out.

The big girl in the ten gallon is a week and a half behind but she seems to have more amber and developed faster. Not sure if that is a phenotype or the container size making the difference either way I will let the big girl run out till we have plenty of amber so I can try it both ways. So I guess that is my answer she is done. Final pic coming shortly.
Solo Bud 1 2192020.jpg
Solo Bud 2 2192020.jpg

ajrex seedstockers solo cup poll pic
@St. Tom & @Seedstockers-Mark final pic gentleman. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the contest. It was a blast.
Solo Final pic.jpg

@St. Tom Thank you. She is a vigorous girl I think I spent more time clipping new bud sites on her than any plant I have grown. I was still finding them last week. :baked:

@St. Tom Thank you. She is a vigorous girl I think I spent more time clipping new bud sites on her than any plant I have grown. I was still finding them last week. :baked:

@St. Tom you thread marked my final pic but it is not showing on the list as finished.
I need it in the chat thread bro if you can repost it please as I don't have time to look through everyone's thread soz bro for missing it also your deffo in top 3 with her

Back